Would you like to see Amy cut as a character?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Amy cut as a character?

• Yes.
    • Yes, she's spoiling the show.
    • No.
    • No, she's my favourite character.

I think amy is a great character as she is now but there are some traits she has that need to change(in my opinion)

1.Her weird comments to penny

2.When she is upset with sheldon , she let's him get away with it soo easily

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like Amy a lot, she makes a great foil for Sheldon, and oddly enough, a good foil for Penny (that BFF 'crush' Amy has on Penny is, IMO more in admiration for Penny's affability, rather than anything

The only thing they need to change from Amy for season 6 is her comments towards Penny, I understand Amy didn't have any friends growing up or before she met everyone and for her bestie to be the cheerleader/homecoming queen/Prom Queen the popular girl in high school so there's a little admiration to Penny but it's getting a little past that and heading towards somewhere else, so that would be the only thing I would change, anything else I believe is fine and it's who she is.

That's never gonna happen! Amy just admires Penny for being a nice girl because she wants to be like her but not in a sexual way. That's only for comedy purposes.

This.

They could hypothetically go there (just as they could, hypothetically, show Raj actually falling for Howard, or Raj/Bernadette seeing each other in a clandestine way, or Sheldon/Penny falling for each other..) but then it would be a different show. With the inherent light-heartedness of TBBT, I don't think they're going to get into that much of a mess with complicated relationships. The nearest they got was the almost-one-night-stand between Raj/Penny, and that most certainly wasn't appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...