PENNY AND SHELDON MAYBE?

bigfan89

Penny & Sheldon a Couple  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Penny & Sheldon a Couple

• YES
    • NO

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

So what was the Shenny's response to Sheldon giving Amy a bath?   Somehow him peeking at Penny naked is hot and a clear sign that they were made for each other but him rubbing vapor rub on Amy's chest and giving her a bath means nothing?   Seems a little strange to me.  

the ones I read somewhere were "well, he gave her a bath and didn't feel anything, so obviously he's not attracted to her". Which kinda contradicts what they say about the scene on TADD, but, oh well...

the ones I read somewhere were "well, he gave her a bath and didn't feel anything, so obviously he's not attracted to her". Which kinda contradicts what they say about the scene on TADD, but, oh well...

I love the speculation regarding something that happened off screen. There's no way to know what happened there unless it's brought up again in the future. I think the writers were very clever not to show what happened.

I love the speculation regarding something that happened off screen. There's no way to know what happened there unless it's brought up again in the future. I think the writers were very clever not to show what happened.

agreed :icon_wink:

we're really beating this shit dead aren't we

It officially died about two months ago. :icon_rolleyes:  The Shenny's have fled (we only really had two) and as the sixth season progresses, it's a moot point. Even the Shenny sites have given up except to spit bile at the canon couple shippers and TPTB.

Edited by BangerMain

No universe will have them together. I asked an astrophysicist. She did the math.

HA HA HA. That's because in mathematics anything divided by zero has no meaning or value. All anyone would have to do is ask Sheldon and Penny and they would both say the Romantic Shenny will never happen.

No universe will have them together. I asked an astrophysicist. She did the math.

LOL

Sheldon ...

"have as much of a chance of having a sexual relationship with Penny as the Hubble telescope does of discovering at the center of every black hole is a little man with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker."

:p

Edited by Shel_Ra_Ho_Le
  • Like 2

Have you ever read that theory they have about that bird from last season representing Sheldon's love for Penny?

I had a good laugh with that one.

Let me guess? Penny is a bird-brain so Sheldon getting obsessed with a bird is symbolic to his undying affection and secret romance/urges for her.

Let me guess? Penny is a bird-brain so Sheldon getting obsessed with a bird is symbolic to his undying affection and secret romance/urges for her.

Almost but shallower.The bird is beautiful so represents  Penny in Sheldons mind and symbolice his undying affection and secret romance/urges for her.LMAO

It really is quite sad what has happened to the hard core Shennys. They are passionate fans who have become trapped in an "Alternative Universe" where what they want to believe is more real than what is in the actual reality they see.

They have this persevere dichotomy where they rage against the writers, producers and and actors (especially Kaley) about creating a shallow TBBT world because they are thoughtless, unimaginative and lazy hacks going for easy money from the dumb Lenny and Shamy viewers. And on the other hand the writers are secretly filling the show with brilliantly disguised "Easter eggs" full of Shenny magic indicating the coming of a Sheldon and Penny relationship.

The tragic part is the bile and hatred they spew at TPTB and the main stream fans seems so genuine. Only Shennys are guardians of the real truth and everyone else is delusional.

Edited by BangerMain
  • Like 2

It really is quite sad what has happened to the hard core Shennys. They are passionate fans who have become trapped in an "Alternative Universe" where what they want to believe is more real than what is in the actual reality they see.

They have this persevere dichotomy where they rage against the writers, producers and and actors (especially Kaley) about creating a shallow TBBT world because they are thoughtless, unimaginative and lazy hacks going for easy money from the dumb Lenny and Shamy viewers. And on the other hand the writers are secretly filling the show with brilliantly disguised "Easter eggs" full of Shenny magic indicating the coming of a Sheldon and Penny relationship.

The tragic part is the bile and hatred they spew at TPTB and the main stream fans seems so genuine. Only Shennys are guardians of the real truth and everyone else is delusional.

What's even more sad is that they are doing this all over a relationship that they were never promised to get in the first place.

Here it is... Actually one from today or yesterday depending on where you live. It's actually in that spoiler for 6.16 thread they have. This just is so hilarious.

----

sat_night_815

January 27 2013, 20:27:45 UTC

•  
  •  

I too like the way you think. You bring up an interesting point that I

believe would make for a fascinating discussion. To what extent do you

think the writers use (either written or visual) techniques of

symbolism, metaphor, foreshadowing etc. in this show? I often question

whether I am seeing things - am I giving the writers too much credit or

not enough?

One of my favourite examples of symbolism was used in

season 5.9 The Ornithophobia Diffusion (I know - so OT and so last

year!). Anyway, a lot of people have commented that the bird in that

episode was a symbol for either Amy, Penny, or women in general. The

bird comes into Sheldon's life, he faces his fear, and ultimately

develops feelings for it. There seems to be a lot of consensus

(especially on other forums) that the bird must be Amy. I think it

clearly represents Penny. I don't support this conclusion just by

saying "look, the bird sat in his spot -a clear reference to the pilot

episode". I think the best evidence to support it being Penny is more

subtle and relates directly to the tapestry/picture hanging on the back

of Penny's door since the beginning of season 3. It is a picture of a

bird next to an outstretched hand. Actually, Penny has a lot of bird

pictures throughout her apartment. But this one takes a place of

prominence. The audience is meant to notice it. It is not hidden in

her bedroom, bathroom, or kitchen. It is on the back of her door - the

door which, in and of itself, has come to represent a special component

in Sheldon and Penny's relationship (Knock, knock, knock Penny etc). I

think the picture on her door was the inspiration for the writers for

the entire 5.9 episode. And if people open their eyes and realize the

picture exists, then the symbolism is, at least I think, clear.

Hopefully, Sheldon begins to realize that, like Lovey Dovey, he loves

her before she flies away.

•  

How about the bird represented a bird? 

Is it bad that in the episode I really thought it was just a bird and that Sheldon, for the love of him, hates birds and the episode showed that HE IS INDEED ABLE TO CHANGE AND THAT CHANGE IS THAT HE CAN CONQUER WHATEVER FREAKING FEARS HE IS SUFFERING FROM? And, oh my god, I have no idea Mark Cendrowski had the time to do all those things to direct the bird.

Okay, let's work using that logic. Hmmm, Amy has a lot of monkeys. She has a doll near her door in her apartment.  She even has the three wise monkeys figurine on her coffee table. In an episode, Sheldon said he loves monkeys. Clearly, he loves Amy. He hates birds, and he loves monkeys. That's why he was attracted to Amy and not to Penny. Because he's afraid of birds. He'd rather choose the monkey. He even defriended Kripke because the poor guy doesn't like monkeys.

You know, I'm afraid of cockroaches. I have a phobia for cockroaches. But I never knew cockroaches symbolizes all the men that I might be missing from my life so maybe I should stop spreaying Baygon at them because I might be driving away all the prince charmings TBTP has planned for me.

• Like 2

Is it bad that in the episode I really thought it was just a bird and that Sheldon, for the love of him, hates birds and the episode showed that HE IS INDEED ABLE TO CHANGE AND THAT CHANGE IS THAT HE CAN CONQUER WHATEVER FREAKING FEARS HE IS SUFFERING FROM? And, oh my god, I have no idea Mark Cendrowski had the time to do all those things to direct the bird.

Okay, let's work using that logic. Hmmm, Amy has a lot of monkeys. She has a doll near her door in her apartment.  She even has the three wise monkeys figurine on her coffee table. In an episode, Sheldon said he loves monkeys. Clearly, he loves Amy. He hates birds, and he loves monkeys. That's why he was attracted to Amy and not to Penny. Because he's afraid of birds. He'd rather choose the monkey. He even defriended Kripke because the poor guy doesn't like monkeys.

You know, I'm afraid of cockroaches. I have a phobia for cockroaches. But I never knew cockroaches symbolizes all the men that I might be missing from my life so maybe I should stop spreaying Baygon at them because I might be driving away all the prince charmings TBTP has planned for me.

You are also forgetting that cockroaches are one of the few things that have been shown to be able to survive a nuclear holocaust, which ultimately symbolizes longevity and survival. What this means for you is that the cockroaches are actually symbolic of the men you would best provide for you over a long period of time. Ergo giving you that "love of a lifetime"....seriously Jean, how DARE you spray those roaches...some people are so heartless.