The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Redfish1611

Big Bang Irony

I guess he just didn't catch on it, cuz at first he was absolutely not interested in who Ramona was. And she introduced herself quite quickly.

In the episode where Sheldon gets sick and is growing throat cultures he says "but someone finished off all the yogurt", isn't yogurt a milk product? therefore leonard could not have eaten all of it... if any..

I guess he just didn't catch on it, cuz at first he was absolutely not interested in who Ramona was. And she introduced herself quite quickly.

"But this mind never forgets!" :DDDD No, I think that Sheldon didn't give a damn that's why he didn't know. There was an episode when Penny and Leonard were talking about something, and Leonard asked Sheldon 'what do you think?'. He was like 'what? sorry, I lost interest and dozed off."

yeah maybe but if he doesn't care this, why did he remember the Leonard and Howard pact? I mean a pact between L and H about girls is not important for him don't you think?

another Irony, Penny in the Barbarian Sublimation, she said that she has not sex since 6 month, if we accept that this happens 1 month after her date with Leonard that was after she broke with Mike because he wrote about their sex life in his blog.

I think I have not to explain where is the irony or have I?

Whenever in the episodes we don't have a clear indication of how much time passed between the new episode and the previous one, I always imagine that more than just a few days passed.

This makes me tolerate sitcoms more, as very often in the new episode the character act normally even if in the previous one something BIG happened.

In the episode where Sheldon gets sick and is growing throat cultures he says "but someone finished off all the yogurt", isn't yogurt a milk product? therefore leonard could not have eaten all of it... if any..

Well, actually Leonard CAN have dairy products, he just gets extremely foul smelling gas.

As someone pointed out Raj talking in front of Penny on "Halo Night", and also he speaks while sitting right next to Leslie Winkle during the Physics Bowl.

Another, is when they're helping Penny make Pennyblosoms and Sheldon refuses to drink coffee because of the caffeine, however in several episodes Sheldon drinks soda, and in episode two after being up all night cleaining Penny's apartment he wakes up and pours himself a cup of coffee.

Without going into examples, Sheldon doesn't understand sarcasm, yet he makes sarcastic comments all the time.

All these things can and should be easily avoidable... I'd have thought that the writers would have a 'Character Bible' for each character which lists all the things like this that could mess up the continuity in later episodes...