Hello there !

I'm french (so please forgive the many language errors I will do), I watch the show from its beginning and love it !

I'm here because french forum is less and less interesting, hope to find cool stuff and meet cool people here.

+

Thx all for your warm welcome messages.

welcome onboard.The French suck major A anyways (or so I've heard ) :)

Careful, they might come here and read you :) I don't know if you still go there but some of them use big words to describe someone's deffection.

welcome onboard.The French suck major A anyways (or so I've heard ) :)

Careful, they might come here and read you :)

Couldn't care less. In fact, I dare them to do it. (but I wasn't talking about the ones you have in mind - those are Belgians, I was only bashing the French for I am one)

I don't know if you still go there but some of them use big words to describe someone's deffection.

I "defected" when they started to defecate. Anyways, I'm gonna settle this once and for all.

Welcome Koxinga! I hope you have a good time while you're here. Don't worry about any language problem; your English is great. My country is bilingual and my daughter is in French Immersion, and while I took French up to grade 9, I have forgotten most of it.