2012 People's Choice Award Nominations

The nominations for the 2012 People's Choice Awards were announced today, with The Big Bang Theory and its stars Jim Parsons and Kaley Cuoco receiving nominations. Kaley Cuoco is set to host the awards event, which will air live on CBS on Wednesday, January 11, 2012.

The Big Bang Theory was nominated in the Favorite Network TV Comedy category for the third year running. The show faces competition from Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family and Glee. The Big Bang Theory won the award in 2010.

Jim Parsons was nominated in the the Favorite TV Comedy Actor category for the third consecutive time. He goes up against 30 Rock's Alec Baldwin, Glee's Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith, and How I Met Your Mother's Neil Patrick Harris.

Kaley Cuoco was nominated the Favorite TV Comedy Actress category for the first time. Her competitors are Cougar Town's Courtney Cox, Glee's Jane Lynch and Lea Michele, and 30 Rock's Tina Fey.

The People's Choice Awards are voted for entirely by the public. Cast your votes now at PeoplesChoice.com.

• 2 months later...

I don't want to spoil it for the guys who haven't seen it yet but this is how I felt and my reactions to The People's Choice Awards for The Bang Theory and cast.

Watched the People's Choice Awards:

tumblr_lxotlePCGf1r3fu8v.gif

Kayle Cuoco lost:

tumblr_lxotm62BeN1r3fu8v.gif

Jim Parsons lost:

tumblr_lxotn5uf851r3fu8v.gif

The Big Bang Theory lost:

tumblr_lxotnxOgr41r3fu8v.gif

Come on America!

tumblr_lxotpnPY511r3fu8v.gif

Credits to Tumblrrrr~

:icon_cool:

Here's a video of the entire Big Bang Theory cast doing a skit to start off the show:

Thanks! It brightened up my morning before going to work :icon_wink:

Too bad about no winnings this time for the whole team though...