Kaley

cbolt

I'm surprised she's never dated or been linked to one of the lakers since she's such a huge fan of them.

I'm a huge fan of KFC but I've never dated Col. Sanders.

Where's the love for netmouse ?? lolz

:D

I'm sorry but that was just ridiculous

So are bowl cuts....but the Howard character has brought it back into fashion now go go TBBT

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm surprised she's never dated or been linked to one of the lakers since she's such a huge fan of them.

So are bowl cuts....but the Howard character has brought it back into fashion now go go TBBT

Look at my icon picture. I have a bowl cut. It's a shot from when I played Fiar Lawrence a few years ago.

Look at my icon picture. I have a bowl cut. It's a shot from when I played Fiar Lawrence a few years ago.

Ok not to be mean or anything but on the Howard character it looks awesome but you its just spooky

Ok not to be mean or anything but on the Howard character it looks awesome but you its just spooky

Yep, thats Friar Lawrence. He was a spooky guy.

Lol agreed.....spooky bowl cuts make for an excellent girl magnet conversation

Lol agreed.....spooky bowl cuts make for an excellent girl magnet conversation

Or it'll make the girl run away in the opposite direction.

OK, this is strange. We have seen a few pictures of Kaley in public places without the engagement ring. These pictures are in her home on a recent girls night watching the Bachelor. Am I wrong, women don't go around without their engagement ring? I believe, ladies correct me if I am wrong, that they rarely take it off for any reason. Of course, an actress has to take it off for work. But, this is at home with friends. Has the engagement ended and our ever private Kaley just kept it to herself?

http://t.co/YlNOypkd

https://p.twimg.com/All3iSZCIAA5ndo.jpg

OK, this is strange. We have seen a few pictures of Kaley in public places without the engagement ring. This picture is in her home on a girls night watching the Bachelor. Am I wrong, women don't go around without their engagement ring? I believe, ladies correct me if I am wrong, that they rarely take it off for any reason. Of course, an actress has to take it off for work. But, this is at home with friends. Has the engagement ended and our ever private Kaley just kept it to herself?

http://t.co/YlNOypkd

I don't believe they're together I don't know a woman that wouldn't wear her ring yes actresses are different but not wearing it at a red carpet event or at home tells me they're not engaged or maybe even together, lets see if she tweets her plans tonight if she has any, so what was longer her engagement or the time together before getting engaged? She is private about her private life which she should and is smart about that of course I didn't even know she was dating the guy until she got engaged, so they only way we will know is if she dates someone else or summer comes and goes and no marriage, but her dating someone seems like it would happen first, maybe someone can tweet her or the guy and see if they get a response.

Interesting follow up. Kaley and JoshLazie still follow each other on Twitter. Kaley and ex-boyfriend French do not follow each other. Deduction, Kaley and Josh are still friendly. However, the tweeting to and about each other ended January 1. Josh went through a brief philosophical period there, tweeting quotes from Shakespeare (demonstrating how women are inexplicable) and at least one tweet where he says, "good friends are those who tell you the truth you don't want to hear," and putting things in #perspective. No more mention of watching reality shows with Kaley and such. Kaley on the other hand has been in, "girls night," high gear most of this month. I guess you are right cbolt, we will find out when something happens like a new boyfriend or a wedding plan. From the scant evidence it looks like the engagement might not have stuck.

Interesting follow up. Kaley and JoshLazie still follow each other on Twitter. Kaley and ex-boyfriend French do not follow each other. Deduction, Kaley and Josh are still friendly. However, the tweeting to and about each other ended January 1. Josh went through a brief period there, tweeting quotes from Shakespeare (demonstrating how women are inexplicable) and at least one tweet where he says, "good friends are those who tell you the truth you don't want to hear," and putting things in #perspective. No more mention of watching reality shows with Kaley and such. Kaley on the other hand has been in, "girls night," high gear most of this month. I guess you are right cbolt, we will find out when something happens like a new boyfriend or a wedding plan. From the scant evidence it looks like the engagement might not have stuck.

They wouldn't be the first or last ex's that still tweet each other, If they are broken up I don't see how anyone is surprised, someone post a link of an article about him on the forum after I read it I could see why a 47 or whatever his age is was single and never been married if that was the truth, but I'm not surprised I did wonder if they were still together there was no mention of him but mostly girl nights out and what not, it's better to realize it now before she made the mistake and actually married him. Also for her to not be seen wearing her ring says something happened, @waylerob does Chris French have a Twitter account?

Well I have a feeling she'll stop following Josh unless they knew each other or were friends before they dated but I don't think that is the case eventually she'll stop following his account and won't care what he's doing just like most ex's

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have a feeling she'll stop following Josh unless they knew each other or were friends before they dated but I don't think that is the case eventually she'll stop following his account and won't care what he's doing just like most ex's

You called that one cbolt. As of today they no longer follow each other on twitter. We can only hope she is done with him.

You called that one cbolt. As of today they no longer follow each other on twitter. We can only hope she is done with him.

Well that's a sign they are broken up let's just hope she improves her taste in men and closer in age, but I knew something was up that since she got engaged there was no tweets from her of the wedding as simple as just hiring a planner but I knew something was up when she shows up at award shows without the ring.

Does anyone know how far back the interviews for magazines go before the magazine is released? Kaley is featured in the magazine Zoey and it mentions they're still engaged but haven't set a date.

I also saw a gossip site saying she got engaged is because she got pregnant and wanted to get married before the baby is born and was telling her friends and family that around Christmas of course she would've tweeted this and wouldn't be having bachelor girls night plus she'd be about 6-7 months and definetly showing after watching this past episode most definetly not pregnant.

Does anyone know how far back the interviews for magazines go before the magazine is released? Kaley is featured in the magazine Zoey and it mentions they're still engaged but haven't set a date.

I also saw a gossip site saying she got engaged is because she got pregnant and wanted to get married before the baby is born and was telling her friends and family that around Christmas of course she would've tweeted this and wouldn't be having bachelor girls night plus she'd be about 6-7 months and definetly showing after watching this past episode most definetly not pregnant.

I didn't see that in the zooey article??? The other is just typical rumor I guess.

I didn't see that in the zooey article??? The other is just typical rumor I guess.

So when do they usually interview them before it appears in the magazine? the rumor was ridiciolous and assumption and it was the only one insaw like that based on her engagement.

It normally is at least 2 mths before it is issued.

Really that far ahead. Well they were still engaged 2 months ago so that explains that. Lazie tweeted today the he is, "a foolish old man drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in pants and a nincompoop." No idea if it has anything to do with he and Kaley. At least we can agree he is a foolish old man. A selfish one as well.

It normally is at least 2 mths before it is issued.

Really that far ahead. Well they were still engaged 2 months ago so that explains that. Lazie tweeted today the he is, "a foolish old man drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in pants and a nincompoop." No idea if it has anything to do with he and Kaley. At least we can agree he is a foolish old man. A selfish one as well.

what the crap did that tweet mean? But I'd agree he's a foolish old man and now Kaley is no longer foolish for being with him, I'd like to know how the met or got together. I didn't think it took that long I figured it was at least a few weeks, but the magazine article mentioned them engaged but no date set, wouldn't they had one set after a couple months, which probably revealed problems or a bigger issue?

i dont give a damn about her personal life but am i understanding this right. she is no longer engaged?

Nobody knows for sure. She hasn't announced any change. I only care in so far as I think a 26 year old has no business marrying a 48 year old. I have seen this tragedy played out in my own family.

His last tweet was that he used to say, "you couldn't pay me to go to the oscars. Guess I was wrong." If he is going to the oscars it has to be with her and that would pretty much mean they are still engaged.

i dont give a damn about her personal life but am i understanding this right. she is no longer engaged?

Nobody knows for sure. She hasn't announced any change. I only care in so far as I think a 26 year old has no business marrying a 48 year old. I have seen this tragedy played out in my own family.

His last tweet was that he used to say, "you couldn't pay me to go to the oscars. Guess I was wrong." If he is going to the oscars it has to be with her and that would pretty much mean they are still engaged.

I believe if he said you couldn't pay him to attend the oscars means he probably isn't attending them, normally someone doesn't say that if they're attending them.