The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbolt

Kaley

Well maybe she needs to quit dating musicians and can you call Josh one when he hasn't been one since the 90s

Not sure why she would break up with Jaron if he was a good guy and then date your costar and basically keep it hidden

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Kaley said it was Johnny the one who wanted to keep their relationship a secret.. Johnny has pretty much always has done that..he's only been public with his current girlfriend Kelli Garner (I really like her btw. I follow her on twitter and she's amazing).. Kaley said that they broke up with that being one of the reasons.. she wanted to be public about it and Johnny didn't. It's a good thing they're good friends now.

anyhow, like I've said before, Kaley is young, and a nice girl and hopefully she will find Mr Right out there and be happy.

Kaley said it was Johnny the one who wanted to keep their relationship a secret.. Johnny has pretty much always has done that..he's only been public with his current girlfriend Kelli Garner (I really like her btw. I follow her on twitter and she's amazing).. Kaley said that they broke up with that being one of the reasons.. she wanted to be public about it and Johnny didn't. It's a good thing they're good friends now.

anyhow, like I've said before, Kaley is young, and a nice girl and hopefully she will find Mr Right out there and be happy.

That was probably a big reason she wants to make it public he doesn't amazing they lasted two years but when that's the case the relationship almost always ends.

I don't know much about the guy except what his website says.

Well, for once, French, Josh, and the new guy they are all musicians. (I've dated too many musicians myself... engaged to a drummer now, I know the feeling LOL)

@Cbolt: they are talking about Jaron Lowenstein (another musician), he was Kaley's boyfriend by the time TBBT started, they were together for about two years until Johnny happenned. Jaron really seemed like a nice guy, but it didn't work.

That guy on the pic looks like the new guy. Hope everything goes well for Kaley this time.

I didn't know Kaley dated Jaron from Evan and Jaron, but you're right lets hope she finds mr. Right but that might be hard when both are in the industry.

seriously, does Kaley have fake boobs? when Penny wears her barely-there shirts, your eyes go directly to her chest! she's always popping out of her shirts. I can't believe she even wears half the things she does on television, but I guess they have to draw in male viewers somehow!

seriously, does Kaley have fake boobs? when Penny wears her barely-there shirts, your eyes go directly to her chest! she's always popping out of her shirts. I can't believe she even wears half the things she does on television, but I guess they have to draw in male viewers somehow!

I don't think they're fake but if you notice her boobs look bigger in different tops, but she doesn't wear these type of small tops anymore

I don't think they're fake but if you notice her boobs look bigger in different tops, but she doesn't wear these type of small tops anymore

yes, her boobs do look bigger in certain tops, but usually she's bulging out of them. my eyes go straight to her chest in her scenes, and I'm a girl!!!

yes, her boobs do look bigger in certain tops, but usually she's bulging out of them. my eyes go straight to her chest in her scenes, and I'm a girl!!!

YES, THE FIRST 2 SEASONS THERE WAS A LOT OF CLEAVAGE.

TO BRING MALES, NOT SO SINCE.

TWO OF THEM--SEASON#4(WONDER WOMAN/JUSTICE LEAGUE)

SEASON#5(100 SHOW SHE HAD ON THE GREEN DRESS FOR THE

DATE WITH LEONARD)

DATE WITH LEONARD)

it's not just the first 2 seasons-- it's all throughout the series! unless she's wearing her Cheesecake Factory shirt, she wears tank tops or open shirts which she's spilling out of. her cleavage is definitely bulging out more often than not.

DATE WITH LEONARD)

it's not just the first 2 seasons-- it's all throughout the series! unless she's wearing her Cheesecake Factory shirt, she wears tank tops or open shirts which she's spilling out of. her cleavage is definitely bulging out more often than not.

Well even in her cheesecake uniform your eyes go to her chest

I don't think she has fake boobs, she just wears the right kind of bra :)

SORRY- MOON-PIE, SHE HAS NO BRA ON IN EARLY SEASONS

OF THE SHOW, JUST A SMALL TOP.

I've noticed the guys she's dated outside of French have been quite a bit older than her don't know if she has a thing for older guys or it just worked out that way?

I know...I know :icon_cheesygrin:...I meant in the latest seasons.

like 3 push-up bras galore!? :icon_eek:

like 3 push-up bras galore!? :icon_eek:

Noooo...just one..a sizeable one :icon_lol:

So one episode it's a regular then another is a very sizeable push up bra

You got it.

So I wonder why they do that? So the writers decide this episode Kaley's boobs will big bigger

You got it.

So I wonder why they do that? So the writers decide this episode Kaley's boobs will big bigger

I doubt it, just whatever suits the outfit I suppose. (listen to me, like I know!!??)

I know...I know :icon_cheesygrin:...I meant in the latest seasons.

YES--LATER YEARS SHE HAS MATURE IN TO YOUNG

WOMAN. JUST LIKE YOU?

I'm glad I have other Big Bang fans to discuss this with, cause I didn't want to bring it up on the shows FB page, lol. her boobs just look HUGE in a lot of scenes and I didn't know if they were fake or not because of how much cleavage is shown. and I always wonder "how do the other cast members NOT look at her chest during their scenes with her!?" because her bosom is so "in your face!" geez, wardrobe people, save something for the imagination! :p

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Well, it is confirmed, that guy is Kaley's new BF, she double dated with Jim and Todd on a Lakers game. I hope everything goes well for Kaley and the new guy.

ap-201203232303829949520.jpg?w=1000&h=