The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ronko17

Favourite Episode

What is your favourite Episode?:icon_cheesygrin:

When Penny dislocates her shoulder and Sheldon helps her, while the others go off to watch a meteor shower.

I really liked when they all chipped in on the time machine. Or when they were fighting over the Lord of the Rings ring. Most recently I loved the Halloween episode with Sheldon trying desperately to get back at everyone for having scared him.

Off the top of my head, The Indiana Jones episode (from season 4), Christmas where Sheldon is given the signed Leonard Nimoy napkin (from season) 1 and maybe the episode from season 4 where Sheldon becomes a robot (or Shelbot as Penny calls him)

I sincerely love all of them though! Lines from various episodes pop into my head when I am at work and I often giggle - like...

"...please don't send me back to India. it's so crowded. It's like the whole country is one endless Comic-Con, except everybody's wearing the same costume, Indian guy." LMAO

The Age Of Conan MMO episode. My all time fave and the episode that got me hooked on the show.

My favorite episode is the one I wrote last month..."The Nano-Nano Valediction", printed on the forum.

So many...

One of my favorites is where Raj and Sheldon battle it out at work. Raj buys the huge desk and then when Leonard and Howard stop by, Sheldon blares Indian music to annoy Raj and they're shooting nerf darts(?) at each other. I was on the floor laughing. I actually love all episodes where there's ridiculous nerdy-fighting, like the episode Leonard and Sheldon are fighting during the lecture - 'Physicists Gone Wild'.

So many...

like the episode Leonard and Sheldon are fighting during the lecture - 'Physicists Gone Wild'.

LOL, that is a great fight...

I also love the fight over who is Ratman and who is the side kick, with Howard and Raj.

Howard does this snazzy roll, as if he is about to strike; yet nothing - just more melodramatic fighting threats - as Raj would say, I find it -Hilairey - ous

Off the top of my head, The Indiana Jones episode (from season 4), Christmas where Sheldon is given the signed Leonard Nimoy napkin (from season) 1 and maybe the episode from season 4 where Sheldon becomes a robot (or Shelbot as Penny calls him)

I sincerely love all of them though! Lines from various episodes pop into my head when I am at work and I often giggle - like...

"...please don't send me back to India. it's so crowded. It's like the whole country is one endless Comic-Con, except everybody's wearing the same costume, Indian guy." LMAO

having only seen season 4 once (online), I don't recall anything with indiana jones. Perhaps I missed it. What was the main storyline of that ep?

My favorite episode is when Sheldon with his robot (made by Wolowitz) fights against the Kripke's robot. Also, I like very much the episode when Penny asks to Sheldon that to teach her physics.

I have two favourites, the one that is on Australian TV right now, The Pants Alternative. It is full of great moments, like Sheldonopolis, and I think it is very funny and well written.

My second favourite is The Big Bran Hypothesis.

So many...

One of my favorites is where Raj and Sheldon battle it out at work. Raj buys the huge desk and then when Leonard and Howard stop by, Sheldon blares Indian music to annoy Raj and they're shooting nerf darts(?) at each other. I was on the floor laughing. I actually love all episodes where there's ridiculous nerdy-fighting, like the episode Leonard and Sheldon are fighting during the lecture - 'Physicists Gone Wild'.

Really awesome i like it too, i will watch it again...

Its just awesome TV show!

And as a real geek i understand most of the physucs theories:)

having only seen season 4 once (online), I don't recall anything with indiana jones. Perhaps I missed it. What was the main storyline of that ep?

I think it is episode 8 from season 4. They queue for ages to see Raiders Of The Lost Ark only to be told that the cut off point for letting people in is right in front of them. Will Wheaton gets in despite being late and taunts Sheldon and I wont tell you the rest but it is great fun!!

Matt

I think it is episode 8 from season 4. Matt

^ correct

I somehow missed episode 4 of season 4. I saw a scene I didn't recognise during the "Sheldon Rap" montage... I felt so dirty ><

I still giggle while I am at work if I think about Sheldon crazy eyed singing 'da da da dadddd da da da..." etc LOL

Loads of favourites - but in no particular order here's a possible top four - the one with the model Time Machine. When Sheldon first bonds with Leonard's mum. Lord of the Rings. And when Sheldon wins an award and the others coach him to give a speech (lovely therapy scene with Leonard)

I think it is episode 8 from season 4. Matt

^ correct

I somehow missed episode 4 of season 4. I saw a scene I didn't recognise during the "Sheldon Rap" montage... I felt so dirty ><

Where is the link for to watch it?

I personally very muck like to the season 4 episode. This is awesome episode and have a great picture in it. This is recommended by me must witness that picture.

Up until watching the Season 5 Halloween episode my clear favourite episode was The Einstein Approximation, followed by the Indiana Jones Episode.

I first saw the The Einstein Approximation at 01:00hrs (or so) on E4 (in the UK) and when Leonard and Sheldon are in the ball pit, I was in stiches, it was the best thing ever, my wife was snuggled into me and her head was boucning up and down I was laughing that hard. I loved it that much I missed the episode shown after as I was still laughing.

After this I would say the season 5 Halloween episode was awesome, the Indiana Jones Episode even had the wife laughing and she "claims" she don't like TBBT (for shame I know) and then the episode where Penny dislocates her shoulder/Meteor watching

Cheers

Matt

Indiana Jones is my favourite episode, but my favourite scene EVER has to be the Christmas Gift when Penny gives Sheldon the napkin and he hugs her - it's Penny's face when she says "Leonard look, Sheldon's HUGGING me!!!" Classic. Absolutely Classic.