The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 1.10 The Loobenfeld Decay

CBS has released the name of episode 1.10 of The Big Bang Theory. "THE LOOBENFELD DECAY" will air March 24th at 8/7c.

• Like 1

CBS has announced the full details of Episode 1.10, which will air Monday March 24th at 8/7c.

"The Loobenfeld Decay" - After hearing Penny sing, Leonard lies to avoid seeing her perform, but Sheldon takes it one step further with a more elaborate lie that leads to the appearance of his non-existent cousin, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday March 24 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

More information in our Episode Guide.

• Like 1

I missed it and when I go to the CBS website it says this content is currently unavalible, *pouts* does it work for anyone else?.

Hi, the CBS service is only available to those in the United States (as are iTunes & Amazon Unbox).

Sorry, I don't think you'll be able to see it :(

His name is D.J. Qualls. He has guest starred on a few TV shows: Scrubs, Monk, My Name is Earl and been in a few films "Road Trip" being the one CBS emphasized in their press release.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0702809/

I though he was very funny and that he and Jim Parsons worked very well together. I hope he comes back to the show for more episodes!

I though he was very funny and that he and Jim Parsons worked very well together. I hope he comes back to the show for more episodes!

Likewise I think they make a very good team.

It's unlikely that he will because then Penny would probably find out that he is not really Sheldon's cousin Leopold.

I have question for all TBBT Fans.

In the starting of this episode, Sheldon puts his food in the dust bine. But when Penny leaves the building he take outs the whole pack. Sheldon being such a clean freak, how come does such a thing???

I have question for all TBBT Fans.

In the starting of this episode, Sheldon puts his food in the dust bine. But when Penny leaves the building he take outs the whole pack. Sheldon being such a clean freak, how come does such a thing???

Simplest explanation is that it's a Season 1 episode, and the writers were still nailing down the specifics of his character. It happens a lot with the first season of TV shows.

Hi everyone, first time posting my opinion because i can't take it anymore, my wife and i love the show we really do and we watched from the first and reruns over and over now i digress. I know it doesn't take much of an education to get a job in Hollywood like "writers". yes i'm insulting you because your insulting me and other watchers if you think that we're going to buy that Sheldon Cooper a man who was going to die after accidentally drinking out of Lenards water or finds a tissue in a tuxedo pocket and goes nuts or when Penny took a onion from his plate and starts to through out his food and i could go on and on and you "geniuses" what us to think he would eat chicken from a garbage can, i know i know "it's just a show" i can hear people saying it now. Yes it's just a show and it's only for entertainment at least i feel that's what the writers producers etc. most believe because i can't believe that all those "smart people" can't do a better job with the characters behaviors, and this was only one issue there's so many more it boggles the mind i know this won't change anything after all i'm no one and only one voice and as long as they're making shits loads of money they won' t change the way they write stories, alright that's it i ranted enough. :banghead:   :banghead:  

I don't know. The food was in a container in a bag. If the garbage bag itself was newly changed and clean I don't suppose it would make much difference.

Still I agree that I don't think Sheldon from later seasons would have taken anything out of the garbage. When a show runs this long there are going to be a few inconsistencies. As someone else pointed out this was a very early episode.

I agree that was probably something only early Sheldon would do. Still, I think it's conceivable somebody who, just by bad timing and walking into that encounter with Penny, had to begrudgingly put a bag of good food in the trash might try salvage it later. He was practically forced to put the food in the trash by Leonard, he didn't want to. With the food being in containers inside the bag, maybe the germ aspect was outweighed by his desire to eat and wish not to throw food away. And really it could all just have been for the little moment where Sheldon tries to blow the germs off the bag, which was funny.