The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FAT MIKE

who would you like to see more of ?

I’d like to see more Stewart hanging out with the boys outside of the comic book store and I’d like to see more of James Hong (chen the waiter in the Chinese’s restaurant ) he’s legendary….has any one see BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA???

More fights. I LOVED these scenes:

* Raj and Howard yelling in the comic book store about the cooking class Howard missed and where Sheldon blows up at them, reenacting a scene from his childhood.

*Sheldon and Raj battling it out at Cal Tech when Raj buys the huge desk

*Penny and Sheldon's pranks where she dared him to eat the burger and he stuck her laundry out the window.

Also, Since Leonard is more socially aware of himself and what to say and less 'geeky', I think they should add other elements to keep more awkward. Like for instance, he's out on a date and doesn't realize he's eaten something with cheese in it until it's too late. :) That would be embarrassing for him and funny for us. Or he could be clumsy or something...discover a strange new allergy and therefore his face puffs up like a balloon.

For Sheldon, I want him to discover women. Definitely NOT have running around chasing women but maybe notice a few. I don't want him with Amy but I'd like to see him with someone eventually. For me, I've always thought of him with his polar opposite - artistic, creative, someone that can compliment him. In any case, he should at least finally start to get interested in women (as long as it's not the annoying Amy).

-More science

-More Penny

-More character development for Raj please! I'm starting to wonder why at all he is still in the show...

I very much enjoyed Sheldon's struggles with Lesley and Kripke, excuse me, Kwipke, as well

I would like to see some Star Wars guest appearances. They have Star Trek well represented with Levar Burton, Brent Spiner, George Takei and of course Wil Wheaton. But to my recollection I don't believe there have been any Star Wars guest stars.

I also want to see more of these character's relatives. Raj still has 4 other sibilings we haven't seen, Leonard and Sheldon both have siblings we haven't seen also.

They should probably get Leonard Nimoy on there too, just so we can see Sheldon faint from excitement or something lol.

I also want to see more of these character's relatives. Raj still has 4 other sibilings we haven't seen, Leonard and Sheldon both have siblings we haven't seen also.

Don't forget we haven't seen Bernadette's parents, who to our knowledge, don't even know Howard and Bernadette are getting married yet. (We've only heard Howard liken them to Hitler and Eva).

More of the so called main cast.

Howard and Raj especially. They seem to have been sidelined to cover up the fact the writing staff have no idea what they are doing.

Bring back Leslie Winkle!

and more development of nerdy topics rather than using them as throwaway lines to try and maintian geek-cred (CERN faster than light particles). Like Raj opening with something about zombies, leading to a group discussion, as he used to do.

I miss Barry Kripke, wish he would come back. Leslie I liked, but I believe they mentioned at Comic Con that she isn't available to then due to her other work. I think they have established Bernadette and Amy, we really don't need to see them every episode, lets get back to basics, the guys and Penny. Yes definitely more science and more of their interests too, they could have had the Death Star being built throughout a few episodes as a sub plot. I want the old Penny back and Raj too.

and Priya too.

Bazinga.