What are you listening now?

Galdosiano

I've been going through a huge Norah Jones phase this year. Love her stuff so much. "Come Away With Me" <3 awesome album.

I'm also a huge Iron Maiden fan, so naturally they get a LOT of playtime on my iPod.

I'm off to see Foo Fighters in a couple of weeks, so I've been brushing up on their back catalogue too.

• 1 month later...

I just bought Anthony Hopkins' album 'Composer'. As you can see from the avatar; I am a fan of his acting - and being a classical musician myself, was curious to hear what his music was like.

It is actually very romantic in it's style and well orchestrated, adventurous and stylish in it's delivery. I know want to hear more by him, as he has composed piano pieces since he was a boy and wanted at one stage to be a concert pianist!

The other things I am listening to is a folk band Bellowhead. My wife and I are seeing them this Friday so putting myself in the mood!

Matt

• 1 month later...