I do enjoy Bones, just been sitting here thinking about it and I find it really hard to pick a favorite character, although I do have a favorite guest character... Dr. Gordon Wyatt is great, I am a huge Stephen Fry fan :) I would love to see him talking to Sheldon :p

Its difficult for me also to pick a favorite episode and character as I like them all so much.

Sheldon is probily what caused Dr. Gordon Wyatt to retire from psychiaty an enroll in cooking school.lol

Have you noticed how brennan has become more wacky and cutesy in latter seassons? However,she still beats up people alot.lol

It would be funny if sheldon was hired as a squint at the jeffersonian.

• 3 weeks later...

Love that show! At first I didn`t want to watch it as I´ve read in a magazine (it was 2006 I think) that a new show called Bones is on TV. But I changed my mind and started watching it in Season 2 but I bought the DVD Box from Season 1 to watch it. And I never regreted it! I´ve watched all six seasons and of course the Season 7 epsiodes which have aired yet!

Emily Deschanel is just great! Love her! And David? Always loved him!