How would you rate the episode?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate the episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

My least favorite, too. I've only watched it once, and have no desire to ever watch it again in full.

• Like 2

I rewatched some early season 5 scenes last night, and I wanted to post here and say that I didn't mind this episode, except for the ending. I want to say that the scene where sheldon defends leonard to the bully has to be one of my favorite sheldon scenes. This is sheldon, standing up for his friend and taking charge, and doing what needed to be done. When he picked up leonard's list and gave it to the bully, I just wanted to cheer.

And in the end, when all is said and done, the nerds run away and the bully wins. This is how the writers celebrate the 'beautiful' minds? Sad...

And in the end, when all is said and done, the nerds run away and the bully wins. This is how the writers celebrate the 'beautiful' minds? Sad...

I agree HeWolf, but up to that point I enjoyed the episode.

I did too. Maybe thats why I am so down on it. The opportunity was there to change the dynamic and they missed it. I love this show, but this was a big let down.

I did too. Maybe thats why I am so down on it. The opportunity was there to change the dynamic and they missed it. I love this show, but this was a big let down.

I posted on another thread an idea I had of bringing the bully back (leonard taking penny to his high school reunion). maybe we should write a letter and ask them to do another episode where they can bring better closure to this? they would probably never read the letter, though. it is a shame because the entire episode was really good and they just ended it wrong.

• Like 1

Joint worst episode with viewing party combustion for me.

Yeah, I think if we were to do a poll for worst episode (we won't), this would likely be top. At least judging from reactions on the forum. Itchy Brain seems similarly hated.

I can say from the episode tournament results, this episode isn't receiving many nominations. It's not actually bottom. Itchy Brain actually has a few votes and is above the halfway point. There's so few votes down at the bottom that it's kind of meaningless, though. It's also possible an okay but forgettable episode might not get any votes, but could be less offensive to lots more people than a widely unpopular episode.

• Like 1