What is your Nerd pursuit?

Convict13

Okay. More than a passing interest in science, I have been messing about with electronics since I was about 9 and I have a passion for reparing things. I also collect movies and Japanese animation. To top it all off I am a mine of usless facts and cannot stop myself explaining how things work to people who neither understand or care... :D I guess that makes me a nerd, yes?

I love books, studying - because learning new things is fun! I love history and anthropology, but lately I have a need to do maths and science. I play computer games a lot. Oh and I love Harry Potter. The books much more than the movies. Also, I'm a sucker for anything supernatural and conspiracy theories.. I love my nerdiness and think nerds are the best people to hang out with because we have so much fun. :o)

Okay. More than a passing interest in science, I have been messing about with electronics since I was about 9 and I have a passion for reparing things. I also collect movies and Japanese animation. To top it all off I am a mine of usless facts and cannot stop myself explaining how things work to people who neither understand or care... :D I guess that makes me a nerd, yes?

Interesting... not many want to explain to me how things work especially in layman's terms.

I like useless facts.

Throw one at me if you don't mind.

Cheers

Interesting... not many want to explain to me how things work especially in layman's terms.

I like useless facts.

Throw one at me if you don't mind.

Cheers

Okay...

@arktikos: plenty of facts over in the "Sheldon Facts" thread.

On my way there now. :D

To throw this into my nerdiness resume

*Manga + me = obsession. I hope I don't have anything I have to do

*Dr. Who is in the running for first place tv show in my mind. I have to figure out what is going to happen. I just must!

*Harry Potter and me grew up together :D He shall never be able to leave!

*And there's two little computer games that take over my life..... Sims2 (I control their lives! mawhahahaha!) and Plants v. Zombies (must kill zombies with pea shooter)

And learning new things, including useless facts (hippos have pink milk!) is the icing on the cake

I am a boy dedicated to social sciences: I study History in University, although I am inclined to the matters about the analysis of political systems. Moreover, I love Literature (see my avatar and nickname): Galdós, Dickens, Victor Hugo, Paul Bourget, George Eliot, Dumas, Palacio Valdés, Zola... Also I like to play darts, chess, mus (game of spanish cards) and football (I am supporter of Atlético de Madrid).

I am the Nemesis of Sheldon.

I collect all the Mystery Science Theater 3000 shows

I have a retron which plays old NES,SNES,Genesis games

and old time baseball (19th century and deadball 1901-1919) is an obssesion

Am an avid Political and U.S. armchair historian...

I am a Ron Paul supporter, and Libertarian

Very much into Western culture, mainly Chinese...live my life based on Buddhist and Taoistic philosophy, not making it a religion

Other than that...not into D&D (cause I have no one to play it with) Magic or collect comics

I am not a big video game guy, although I have SimCity, all the Monkey Island games and Age of Empires/Star Wars galactic battlegrounds on my laptop...For the Age of Empires and Star Wars, I love downloading mods and campaigns from Age of Empires Heaven

I like Pirates...books, talking like one...movies based on. Love BBC shows such as Fawlty Towers,Monty Python,Mr Bean

Love Star Wars/Matrix/Planet of the Apes movies

That's about it...I guess I am more geeky than nerdy