Convict13

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to see it. I actually got my ticket in the mail the other day. I live in southern CA, so the flight won't be that bad for me. I'll be there mid-June.

That's such a cute poster! I'm seriously happy the large size is 2550 x 3300 px. Ahhh.

At home now, so can post picture. Looks very good indeed, I did notice that they made the rabbit 6.3 for this, where as the original is 6ft, suppose it has to be taller than Jim.

harveykey-art-tagline.jpg?w=554&h=717

I'm going to see it. I actually got my ticket in the mail the other day. I live in southern CA, so the flight won't be that bad for me. I'll be there mid-June.

That's such a cute poster! I'm seriously happy the large size is 2550 x 3300 px. Ahhh.

I am very jealous of anyone that can go see it, can't get my partner to agree to spend $10,000 (AUD) to go see a stage play for one night.

I am very jealous of anyone that can go see it' date=' can't get my partner to agree to spend $10,000 (AUD) to go see a stage play for one night.[/quote']

Any reason why it would cost so much (if that's not rude - I apologize if it is)?

I get really good deals on flights with studentuniverse.com, if you're a student or someone in your family/a friend is, that could buy it for you. For mid-June I'm getting roughly $1,300 (USD) per person with all taxes included. It drops during the middle of the week and goes back up Thursday-Sunday, though. It's always possible you could snag a great deal.

I am very jealous of anyone that can go see it' date=' can't get my partner to agree to spend $10,000 (AUD) to go see a stage play for one night.[/quote']

Any reason why it would cost so much (if that's not rude - I apologize if it is)?

I get really good deals on flights with studentuniverse.com, if you're a student or someone in your family/a friend is, that could buy it for you. For mid-June I'm getting roughly $1,300 (USD) per person with all taxes included. It drops during the middle of the week, though.

I live in Australia. It cost's $3000.00 per person to travel to NY in June/July or August, then again there is accommodation and other costs. Even though our we get about $US1.05 for each of our $1.00, it still is expy. Or I could fly with Air China, it will only take 45hrs to get there. :)

@Moon_Pie .... Harvey, the european tour ... :icon_lol:

@kyzzx when are you going? Please report back. I'm in two minds because I have a big trip planned at the end of the year. I see it's running for four months in the break, perfect timing for TBBT.

JP certainly believes in keeping himself busy :icon_cheesygrin:

I live in Australia. It cost's $3000.00 per person to travel to NY in June/July or August, then again there is accommodation and other costs. Even though our we get about $US1.05 for each of our $1.00, it still is expy. Or I could fly with Air China, it will only take 45hrs to get there. :)

I was looking at flights for Sydney to JFK. o_O That's really odd.

@kyzzx when are you going? Please report back. I'm in two minds because I have a big trip planned at the end of the year. I see it's running for four months in the break' date=' perfect timing for TBBT. [/quote']

I'm seeing the June 12th show. Soooooo... 81 days? Eeeek.

I'm seeing the June 12th show. It's a Tuesday. Flying on that Monday and Wednesday the cheapest I could find for the entire summer.

You lucky girl! Did you get to meet Jim in person? (at the taping I mean)..or at least see him or any of the cast members up close?

I have been debating this. I turn 40 in early August and this would be the perfect present to myself. However, my family is on a budget and I am having a hard time feeling ok about spending so much.

Have any of you been to a broadway play before? Would we be able to really see Jim from our seats, or will he just look like a spec on the stage?

I want to add, that I am so happy for Jim. I'm sure this is a dream come true for him.

The poster is delightful. Both in terms of Jim's looks (charm personified), and the set-up - I love the hint of Harvey following Elwood in the shadows.

For all of you who are planning to see it - good for you! (And I'm so jealous). :) I can't make it from India, of course, but I'll be waiting eagerly for all the reviews and reports.

I'm seeing the June 12th show. It's a Tuesday. Flying on that Monday and Wednesday the cheapest I could find for the entire summer.

You lucky girl! Did you get to meet Jim in person? (at the taping I mean)..or at least see him or any of the cast members up close?

I'm slightly confused. Are you talking about Harvey? I will have no idea how that will work. I doubt it, though I think I have a pretty good seat. There is a certain 'celebrity series' where they interview the cast on stage for a little bit before the show but I'm not going to one of those.

@Kyxxz sorry for the confusion. So you wrote somewhere on the forum that you got tickets to a taping of a TBBT episode. I was asking if you met Jim or any member of the cast there.

Oh! Derp.

I've 'met' Kunal and Kaley for signatures. It's not personal or anything. Jim doesn't come out. Well, neither do Johnny, Simon, Mayim, or Melissa. Can you imagine Jim coming out? He'd get ambushed. :icon_eek:

I heard that the only way to get to meet jim was at the TNH stage door, where he was much more accessible. I don't know if it will be the same for Harvey, though, because he's the star of the show in this case.

I'm not expecting anything of the sort, I'd be surprised.

@Kyxxz sorry for the confusion. So you wrote somewhere on the forum that you got tickets to a taping of a TBBT episode. I was asking if you met Jim or any member of the cast there.

Oh! Derp.

I've 'met' Kunal and Kaley for signatures. It's not personal or anything. Jim doesn't come out. Well, neither do Johnny, Simon, Mayim, or Melissa. Can you imagine Jim coming out? He'd get ambushed. :icon_eek:

It appears that Kunal loves to sign, he always signs, which is nice. Johnny does too apparently just not as much(which actually suprises me, I believe Johnny is quite shy IMHO) I read that all the others do on quite a regular basis just never Jim, because yes he would get ambushed.

Oh! Derp.

I'm sure he would :icon_lol:....I was in fact meaning to ask did u get an autograph or took a pic with any of them. It must've been a great moment to get to see the show live :icon_cheesygrin:

Oh! Derp.

I'm sure he would :icon_lol:....I was in fact meaning to ask did u get an autograph or took a pic with any of them. It must've been a great moment to get to see the show live :icon_cheesygrin:

Ambush being planned right now. :icon_lol: