The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kickasss

Kaley Cuoco for Sexiest woman

she is smoking hot but her voice does tend to piss me off if i hear her for long period of time (well the actors voices dumb blondes)

Anyone thought of buying the book? one may never know what fate has in stored. lol She should be on the list, hope that she soon will be. I don't get tired of listening to her voice, there are some actresses that I do get tired of hearing but not Kaley.

Sorry folks, Penny does not exude sex. Sexy is a woman with brains, mystery as well as looks.

Penny would be a one-nighter for most men.

HEATHER on CSI Las Vegas is a good example of sexy. Scuse me...."LADY HEATHER" that is !

Sorry folks, Penny does not exude sex. Sexy is a woman with brains, mystery as well as looks.

Penny would be a one-nighter for most men.

HEATHER on CSI Las Vegas is a good example of sexy. Scuse me...."LADY HEATHER" that is !

But we are talking about Kaley here, and I think that she is sexy (but I am a woman and I found out that sometimes my idea of female "sexyness" is different from what males usually think).

Anyway, even if it was the character Penny, I wouldn't say that she's brainless. The chaarcter really evolved from episode 101 to where we are now. She's smart and intelligent, it's just, she's not educated in academic subjects.

Well, Kaley is a sweetheart, but I don't think she is so smokin hot. If it comes to the vote, I'd rather click on someone else's name...

hey guys, are you kidding ?

the most beautyful character in TBBT is Bernadette ! Kaley Cuoco is cute, right, but Bernadette has this kind of charm... and her smile... She's too ...!!! I don't find the right word :) (maybe 'cause i'm french^^). And don't forgive her wonderful breasts...!

I thought Kaley was hot in the beginning and all, but is it me or she gotten a bit.... big?

i mean it's all good lol