The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

Jim Parsons will guest host on "Kelly" on Jan 3rd!

I really hope this gets uploaded online, wouldn't want to miss it. I think it's the first time we'll be seeing Jim hosting, though he's often been a guest on talk shows.

I agree, YouTube might be the option, hopefully some lovely person in the USA will upload it.

i just checked hulu, they dont upload that show... u will be lucky to find all the parts to the show on youtube before theyre taken down... might have to go with a more questionably legal route...

I agree, YouTube might be the option, hopefully some lovely person in the USA will upload it.

i just checked hulu, they dont upload that show... u will be lucky to find all the parts to the show on youtube before theyre taken down... might have to go with a more questionably legal route...

if someone records it they could upload it onto facebook.. wouldn't get taken down then... actually someone should make a facebook page just for post THBT videos on...for stuff like this...I'd do it(record) but I dont have a DVR right now....just a thought:icon_eek:

if someone records it they could upload it onto facebook.. wouldn't get taken down then... actually someone should make a facebook page just for post THBT videos on...for stuff like this...I'd do it(record) but I dont have a DVR right now....just a thought:icon_eek:

how do u get the vids off your dvr? do u have to do anything to the actual hardware, or can u just wire it to your pc??

We in Australia can't access network website videos at all, I know that if we can hide our ISP address, but I haven't gone down that road yet. Hulu doesn't work either. I have found a get website that allows me to watch content from USA, but this show isn't listed on their website so sadly I can't use that, my only hope is that it is uploaded to Youtube, and hopefully not taken down before I can access.

i would be willing to email it to u... except for a big problem... i have found 3 different ways to record video off of my dvr, all three require equipment i dont have, and the cheapest is over $200, i wouldnt be able to swing that by the airing of the show...

your back to square one... looking for it on youtube...

i even looked around at some of the less than exactly legal streaming sites i know about, and if they had any episodes they were over 10 years old, normally they are uploaded that night or the next day for everything ive ever looked for...

if someone records it they could upload it onto facebook.. wouldn't get taken down then... actually someone should make a facebook page just for post TBT videos on...for stuff like this...I'd do it(record) but I dont have a DVR right now....just a thought:icon_eek:

how do u get the vids off your dvr? do u have to do anything to the actual hardware, or can u just wire it to your pc??

Actually you can record it on your Computer..I forgot about that...using windows media center..then upload it to well wherever you want...my media center is all screwed up or I'd do it. I accidentally erased some of my program files and screwed it up.

Penny -"So what do you guys do for fun around here ?"

Sheldon-"WELL..today we tried masturbating for money!-

:icon_cheesygrin::icon_lol:

Thanks for posting the links! I was just about to.

Kelly hardly lets Jim get a word in. :) Whatever little he does with his expressions is lovely as ever, of course.

Wow, seeing Jim Parsons do P90-X is a real treat after his performance in the Cruciferous Vegetable episode. It was awesome watching him do that Spiderman Jump. xD

Thanks for posting the links!

I loved the web exclusive the best, where they are discussing clothes, for a man that doesn't like clothes shopping he seems to know a lot about them. Oh and I really need to write him a letter to tell him you should chuck out cheese that has mould on it, cutting it off is not good enough. Not such a huge fan of Kelly though sorry.

Yes, he's pretty fit with those spiderman twists and one-arm balances!

I like the behind-the-screens most, too. He seems so comfortable talking clothes and jewelery and hair vitamins. :)