The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BlueRose

Anyone Get TBBT stuff for Christmas

Hey Guys!

Starting up a random thread here but...did anyone get any Big Bang Theory stuff for Christmas?????

And this is really late but Merry Christmas (Season)!

A "Team Sheldon" hoodie :)

I may have squeed a little as I was totally not expecting that, haha

@BlueRose Belated Merry Christmas.

Your sig picture is to be honest pretty big compared to the rest...

Haha same as most of you guys! I got a Soft Kitty shirt, Calender (with poster), and Seasons 1-4 on DVD! I feel special :D

I also got a £20 Amazon Gift Voucher, which will probably be spent on Big Bang Theory stuff.

Jacks, Thanks! And I'll try sort out my sig picture soon

Hello,

First post on the Forum and thought it would be best to do it away from the main topics.

I came across TBBT around 2 months ago on E4 a tv show in the UK (For those not living in the UK)

I got Season 1-4 on DVD from the wife and also season 1 from my mum for Christmas, shows that communication is great in our family :-)

@avoidingtherealworld, lol they probably are, but I wouldn't mind watching it twice, might pick up on things that I didn't see on box set 1.

Then again I also continue to watch TBBT on E4 just had the North Pole expidition

@avoidingtherealworld, lol they probably are, but I wouldn't mind watching it twice, might pick up on things that I didn't see on box set 1.

Then again I also continue to watch TBBT on E4 just had the North Pole expidition

Lol that's a fun big bang time line to have going on in your head. You know the past and the future but not how it got that way or only parts of how it got that way

Well i gave my wife a red bazinga T with Sheldon's face, lunch box (which she actually took to work!) and a key chain. She got me the coolest iphone 4 case with sheldon saying Bazinga.. i dont know where she found it, cause i have been dieing for one.. alot of chezzy ones but this one rocks! think she got it on "The Ebay"

Just to let you guys know, the store I work at has Big Bang Theory shirts for dirt cheap and shipping is only $5.89 on ANY size order.

This is the link to the store

http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/Big_Bang_Theory

Dont feel like you have to check it out, but do have a look if you are looking for a cool prezzie for someone for 2012 like Valentines day

XO

SashaRWE