Siblings

We've already met Missy, Sheldon's twin sister. When do you think we will meet Sheldon's older brother?

Also, when will we meet Leonard's older brother?

Or how about Penny's brother?

Each of the siblings have been referenced in previous episodes so it would be interesting to see their characters.

There was talk awhile back that they had approached Kevin Sorbo (from the tv series Hercules) to play Sheldon's older brother in an episode, but it hasn't happened yet.

But yeah, seeing some of the siblings would be nice in future episodes.

I would like to see Sheldon's brother too as well as Leonard's father. His mother mentions divorcing him in season 3 so I wonder if we'll get to see him? Penny's mother would be cool to meet too.

I've always wondered about Missy and I'd like to see her again cause I just think it's really adorable to see him with his sister. I would like to see Sheldon's and Leonard's family all together at least in one episode.

I've always wondered about Missy and I'd like to see her again cause I just think it's really adorable to see him with his sister. I would like to see Sheldon's and Leonard's family all together at least in one episode.

They whole gang should go to a Sheldon family reunion

This would be TOO epic!!

They whole gang should go to a Sheldon family reunion

This would be TOO epic!!

SO MUCH WIN! :icon_cheesygrin: