Big Bang Newbie Marathon

Schroedinger's Cat

Hi there - my 10 year old daughter introduced me to the show a couple of months ago and I got her the 4 season boxed set for Christmas. Having spent the last 3 days watching all the episodes (and special features) it would appear that I am now an official Wackadoodle when it comes to the Big Bang Theory.

I am also a huge Star Trek geek so am especially loving all the nerdy references and guest star appearances - can't wait for to see Wil Wheaton's party and Brent Spiner's spot.

I'm in the UK so we're way behind when it comes to the airing of the shows, but I don't mind spoilers.

I realise that we don't yet know Penny's last name, but wouldn't it be great if it was Shatner and her Uncle Bill came to visit?? Maybe in the last episode, I have a feeling Sheldon would have a heart attack!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to you all and look forward to chatting in the future.

I know exactly what you mean about having no-one to talk about it too. My partner likes the show, but really doesn't watch it unless it's a new episode he hasn't seen, and even then WOW will probably win out. And my work colleagues I believe really worry about me, and my new year resolution is to not talk about TBBT with them at all.

I'm in the UK so we're way behind when it comes to the airing of the shows, but I don't mind spoilers.

Over here they broadcasted the first 18 episodes of season 4 until November 1st last year and then suddenly they stopped. The remaining episodes are scheduled for February.

But I have already seen the remaining episodes of season 4 ...and all episodes of season 5 so far. ;)