The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ann

Jim Parsons

I may not be the only fan out there that thinks Jim Parsons (Sheldon) is cute, does anyone know if he is dating anyone?

Hi, welcome to the forums.

We're not sure if he is dating anybody, sorry. I don't think you're alone, a lot of people seem to really like him.

Simon Helberg does seem smaller than Johnny Galecki' date=' you're right.[/quote']

Yep, this picture in particular shows the significant difference in height between the cast members...

Posted Image

Maybe I'm just weird...but I'd love to see Sheldon hook up with Penny. Like I said..I'm weird. :)

No No No...

but I'm a huge Lenard fan.

That and they would have to explain every sentence they spoke to each other, over and over again.. Would make for a great episode :D

Seeing him on Craig Ferguson reiterated why I love Jim Parsons so much only he would notice the sticker on the bottom of the cup that says "Ingredients in Cup May Cause Birthdefects" :icon_lol: It just showed how much Sheldon is really in Jim Parsons. Very cute interview.

I agree with those who have a "crush" on Jim Parsons. I think he is adorable, as himself and as Sheldon. And lately I've been wondering if the show is going in the direction of a Penny/Sheldon "romance" rather than a Penny/Leonard romance. It certainly would make an interesting love triangle for a few episodes. Laura Please join my BBT fan page at myspace.com/bigbangtheoryshow

He is tall, 6ft 2 I believe. Johnny Galecki is 5ft 5. I think the rest fit in between 5ft 7 and 5ft 10 but that is just a guess.

He's almost as tall as Harvey, the rabbit

I just can't believe the guy is 36 years old!!! :icon_eek: He could easily pass for someone 10 years younger than that. Oh, this is my first post, by the way. Happy to be here. :icon_cheesygrin:

Jim Parsons ability to play awkward, spazztic characters flawlessly is beautiful. I really enjoy his performances. Plus, he's cute.

A Sheldon-Penny hook up would be fantastic....and yeah, Jim is cute- in a nerdy sort of way. Kind of like a lost puppy dog cute. Ummm is he seriously 36? I thought he was 26. YEAH! There is hope for me. Okay, I am taking Brad Pitt off of my list, because he is weird and ugly now. Jim, you just made the list. Congrats. LOL!

Seeing him on Craig Ferguson reiterated why I love Jim Parsons so much only he would notice the sticker on the bottom of the cup that says "Ingredients in Cup May Cause Birthdefects" :icon_lol: It just showed how much Sheldon is really in Jim Parsons. Very cute interview.

I couldn't agree with you more! Last night I watched a bunch of videos on youtube with Jim in several shows (the one with Ferguson was hilarious, they felt so comfortable withe each other, all those funny pranks!) and I couldn't believe my eyes. He's exactly like Sheldon!! His intonation, his gestures and the choice of words, too! When I see the other cast members give interviews, their voice is different, their whole behaviour is different, but not with Jim.

So what's the deal here? Has Jim become Sheldon, or he has always been like this, so that's why there's no big difference?

Jim is sweet! :)

I think that he was the perfect choice to portray Sheldon: his body language and facial expressions just suit the character perfectly.

Also, I think that he gives Sheldon a sweetness and humanity that make the character much more likeable.

I also see a big resemblence between Jim's and Sheldon's way of talking, the gestures etc. And it's Jim, he just takes this already apparent mimicry and applies it on Sheldon, yet in a more exaggerated way.

Oh, and Jim is cute. Yepp, there, I said it. :)

I really think Jim is an incredible actor. He puts so much effort into his character Sheldon. I've seen every episode at least twice and I will say with certainty that Jim will win in Jan and be a strong contender if not win at Emmys. He's incredible and honestly the hardest working since his character is such a stretch from himself. Johnny doesn't have as much of a stretch, nor does Kaley, Kunal or Simon. If he doesn't win an Emmy this year, the world has just gone mad!

Maybe I'm just weird...but I'd love to see Sheldon hook up with Penny. Like I said..I'm weird. :)

Yes, you're weird. What a gross suggestion

Leave Sheldon to his own weirdness. Doesn't need a relationship. Too wrapped up

in himself. I know plenty of Sheldon's.....all nonsexual....