Penny should go out with Sheldon

raj

Earthcake I agree I see them having a on and off relationship, I wouldn't be surprised if it was sooner than later and if they get back and stay, they and the show becomes stale and no one wants that.

haha. It's hilarious you equate that to being the same thing c-bolt. Completely different topics. You seem to forget that sheldon and penny getting together would be a betrayal of Leonard. Oh, let me guess, Sheldon wouldn't understand what he would be doing. Please.

Not sure what is the same thing, yes Sheldon would understand that, Penny isn't Leonard's property and if she and Sheldon want to date then if Leonard doesn't want to accept it then tough.

haha.

Please. Not even going to dignify that with a response cause it would never happen anyway. The Word Of God Has Said So!

Also, Penny wouldn't do that to Leonard if in some AU it was possible. So haha!

Leonard and Penny are end game! So :p

I agree with BigBang about Sheldon and I agree with SlickNickShady about Leonard. If I hated either of them, I wouldn't be watching this show. They're both protagonists, neither of them is meant to be the antagonist, and they're both sympathetic characters in different ways in spite of their various flaws.

It would make more sense for Penny to go out with her vacuum cleaner then Sheldon.

Super Sucker! :icon_mrgreen:

It's a movie filmed in my town starring Jeff Daniels. A lot of females are in love with there vacuum cleaners in that movie. haha.

You are so right though Rick.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I actually think Penny going out with Sheldon would be the one thing that would make me stop watching the show.

SAME

count me in!

I actually think Penny going out with Sheldon would be the one thing that would make me stop watching the show.

SAME

I bet people said that about how "disgusted" they were with Penny/Raj scenario.

SAME

count me in!

add me to the list.

Ditto.

Don't forget me!

I love this list!

It's funny, some sheldon and penny people claim they are the most popular ship. Not even close to accurate, they are just the loudest. Because most Leonard/Penny fans know it's End Game and just enjoy it.

I'm a LOUD Leonard/Penny fan. As i think a lot of you know. :icon_mrgreen:

I love this list!

It's funny, some sheldon and penny people claim they are the most popular ship. Not even close to accurate, they are just the loudest. Because most Leonard/Penny fans know it's End Game and just enjoy it.

I'm with you.

No offense, but I think I would cry! I would ruin three awesome relationships!! Leonard and Penny's, Amy and Sheldon's and Penny and Sheldon's friendship. I really don't think it would work!

Really? I agree for the most part but Amy and Sheldon make for a terrible couple. Wish they would do away with her already.

I love this list!

The end game? Who talks like that? No one on here knows how the series end nor the writers. Also what kind of guy has hearts at the bottom of his posts.

No offense, but I think I would cry! I would ruin three awesome relationships!! Leonard and Penny's, Amy and Sheldon's and Penny and Sheldon's friendship. I really don't think it would work!

Really? I agree for the most part but Amy and Sheldon make for a terrible couple. Wish they would do away with her already.

Agree they're too much alike.

Amy and Sheldon are perfect for each other. The only type of woman that could be in semi-romantic relationship with Sheldon is someone like Amy.

I totally disagree with you he needs someone with similiar traits as his mom, she needs to be nuturing and caring and will sing soft kitty, also you must have forgot the grad students and the women that he and raj picked up.

SAME

I bet people said that about how "disgusted" they were with Penny/Raj scenario.

Touche'

:fi_lone_ranger: