The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cute.Little.Jane

Beauty ;-)

Now now…. Mayim comes on to this show knowing her character will wear the clothes of an old lady, the worse glasses and have the most horrible hair style humanly possible! How many people have enough confidence in themselves to do this AND appear on national television? She's fantastic!

Since when is citing a resemblance being mean? The photos aren particularly flattering but we ALL have some of those! Previously posted photos of Mayim are very nice I for one think it would be great if the writers capitalized on the resemblance and she ended up in Green Makeup - saying something along the lines of...

"I'm Melting!" or "I'll get you my pretty!" Perhaps without the makeup and merely say the line?

I think at some point they are going to make Amy pretty on the show and that will be a catalyst for Sheldon to become attracted. But that 's just me, trying to write this show. :)

I think both women are very attractive, and they make Amy look nerdy and homely for obvious reasons on the show.

Oh I'd love to see that! :icon_eek: It's a great idea.

Who is she? please who can tell me~ so beautiful!

Melissa Rauch, who plays Bernadette (Howard's fiancee)

thank you very much!!:icon_cheesygrin:

To me, Bernie the character and in real life look the same, just no glasses!

I am basically a brunette Bernie. I get the cute a lot in real life, but not usually the compliments that the "grown up" women do LOL. Oh well I'll take it. I think Bernie is really cute but pretty too.

I don't think Amy is, even in real life I don't consider her attractive, not to be mean.

I agree on Dr. Stephanie though - not so much on the show but she recently played on Rules of Engagement and looked gorgeous. I also think Priya is beautiful, almost more than Penny (I just assume everyone prefers Penny LOL) I never cared for Leslie, never thought that character/actress was very pretty, something about her build, I don't know, or maybe the Leslie personality just didn't do it for me.

I think Bernadette is cute and obviously Amy is played dull and drab. Mayim is very attractive in real life imho.

To me, Bernie the character and in real life look the same, just no glasses!

I am basically a brunette Bernie. I get the cute a lot in real life, but not usually the compliments that the "grown up" women do LOL. Oh well I'll take it. I think Bernie is really cute but pretty too.

I don't think Amy is, even in real life I don't consider her attractive, not to be mean.

I agree on Dr. Stephanie though - not so much on the show but she recently played on Rules of Engagement and looked gorgeous. I also think Priya is beautiful, almost more than Penny (I just assume everyone prefers Penny LOL) I never cared for Leslie, never thought that character/actress was very pretty, something about her build, I don't know, or maybe the Leslie personality just didn't do it for me.

I think they are all pretty, but that's probably just because of how I see myself.

"Welp, they are all prettier than me, that's for sure!" :p