The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ekap2

NERD CULTURE SHOULD RETURN

I think there needs to be more nerd than relationship. In my opinion, I am starting to think the relationships are taking away from the show. Howard's fiance is starting to get on my nerves with her high pitched voice. Amy is starting to freak me out with her lesbian infatuation with Penny.

So, yes. More nerds and less relationships!!!

Too late they've changed their target audience now. I look around the Internet and the fans I see now compared to the begining are mainly female and they want more drama and relationship stuff. The original format and dynamic was thrown away and it's not coming back.

Too late they've changed their target audience now. I look around the Internet and the fans I see now compared to the begining are mainly female and they want more drama and relationship stuff. The original format and dynamic was thrown away and it's not coming back.

I agree it's not coming back but this is bs. remember sesaon 4 the zarnecki incursion wow mixed with priyaor the barbarian sublimation online gaming addiction mixed with penny or psrticle physics with leslie... and on and on and on its not the relationships taht are being addef on the nerds culture has died and that not ok they need to recalibrate the view on the future of the big bang theory or soon there numerous loyal fans will die. and the majority will stay now BUT in a few months when another show comes on thier audiences loyalty will sway and nothing will be left. find the mix you had in season 4 BECUASE SEASON 4 WAS AWESOME