I love Bernadette

horizonrusted@yahoo.com

I didn't post on the previous Bernadette thread because it is closed for some reason, but I have to state my case. I cannot believe that thread. I think the Bernadette character is not only funnier this season than she's ever been, she's also been the funniest character this season (including Sheldon- the what's going on with Sheldon this season thread should be soon in coming btw). Her revelation that she hates kids was hilarious. Granted, not terribly well written, the actress performing Bernadette has some comedic chops on her which I have found to be impressive. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!

I didn't post on the previous Bernadette thread because it is closed for some reason, but I have to state my case. I cannot believe that thread. I think the Bernadette character is not only funnier this season than she's ever been, she's also been the funniest character this season (including Sheldon- the what's going on with Sheldon this season thread should be soon in coming btw). Her revelation that she hates kids was hilarious. Granted, not terribly well written, the actress performing Bernadette has some comedic chops on her which I have found to be impressive. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!

Gidday

Well you dont have to sell me on the Bernadette character she is certainly awesome

Gidday

Well you dont have to sell me on the Bernadette character she is certainly awesome

Thank you. How do you not love a Polish Catholic girl who hates children & whose mother used to run an illegal daycare who sounds like sugar & spice but can yuck it up with the big Jewish Mama like nobodies biznez & who's about to marry her putz boyfriend? If you know, don't tell me, for I've already fallen in love! Seriously though, what a great find. Characters like Bernadette & Amy can add years to the typical 5-6 year lifespan of a sitcom. Who would have thought that the chicks would save the nerds!?

I love her too, she is a lot like me (short, glasses, not Penny-beautiful but cute, not motherly or wanting the stay at home mom role, brainy, etc) she is funny as heck and my fave female character.

I really like her too. I connect more with her charater. I think it was great that she told Howard the truth about how she felt about children and I don't think it messed up her personality at all. I do think the end of that episode could have used a little more work though.

Side note: It's better that you have this thread

I really like her too. I connect more with her charater. I think it was great that she told Howard the truth about how she felt about children and I don't think it messed up her personality at all. I do think the end of that episode could have used a little more work though.

Why better to use this thread.

Also, the best parts of the Shiny Trinket Maneuver episode were Bernadette & Amy. They both shined in that episode.

Why better to use this thread.

Also, the best parts of the Shiny Trinket Maneuver episode were Bernadette & Amy. They both shined in that episode.

If it's the thread I'm thinking I would rather have a friendly chat on this one than that. It was just a sidenote, not much meaning to it