Season 5 Spoilers!!!

Aries are the most gullible of all the signs, we are just bland naive. God darn it. Even Jim has admitted to this... :icon_cheesygrin:

Aries here. Dag nabbit, sometimes we get so worked up we'll believe anything, lmao.

Aries are the most gullible of all the signs, we are just bland naive. God darn it. Even Jim has admitted to this... :icon_cheesygrin:

And all the way I thought that Libras are the gullible ones (which is me of course).

Can't wait for the Hawking excitation. :icon_lol:

And all the way I thought that Libras are the gullible ones (which is me of course).

I haven't looked at the photos but I saw your post about a maids outfit, dang! Another one for your signature perhaps?

I haven't looked at the photos but I saw your post about a maids outfit, dang! Another one for your signature perhaps?

Look at the spoiler thread....there is a scene there with Jim dressed as a maid (not a photo) :icon_cheesygrin:...umm I'm not gonna use it...too cheesy :) I need a more subtle one :icon_lol::icon_cool:

totally not related to the thread> OMG..I'm a senior member....I'm so happy :)