The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
theone

Sheldon Cooper's messenger bag... please help!!

Hi everyone! On the hunt for the ever elusive sheldon bag...

A google search didn't result in anything even remotely close to what he's carrying. Sooo.. I thought I'd reach out and get help from some pros...

Does anyone know what brand/make this bag is? It's a brown canvas bag, has one large zipper pocket at the bottom, and two zipper pockets on top on the front flap. Seems to have a black leather backing and it's a messenger style bag.

If anyone can help at all, I would be soooo grateful!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Edited by theone
update

Wait for Netmouse he'll find anything you need!

lolz... ty for the praise Alien, but this bag is definitely the "Holy Grail" of the show's props.

Unless the writers divulge the details, it's a real hit and miss with regards to finding it.

Gotta remember too that many of the props and clothes in a waredrobe dept. can be years, even decades old.

Similar, but not really.

Still, one of the better looking finds and certainly the closest to Sheldon's actual bag that I've seen for awhile.

Wow. Seems like that brand would definitely have a bag that looks like Sheldon's bag.

Wow. Seems like that brand would definitely have a bag that looks like Sheldon's bag.

Just look around,you can find. When i google something i quit if it is no on the first page of google search :p

When i google something i quit if it is no on the first page of google search :p

^and THIS is why you will never be a moogle :D lolz

I HAVE THIS BAG!!!!!!!!!!!

The tag on the inside says Goorin and it is technically not a messenger bag but a diaper bag. A few years ago after I got it(it was a hand me down from a friend) I was trying to find out what it was and that's what it came up as(Goorin Diaper Bag). More recently I have been trying to find a replacement(it's wearing a little thin in places) and it no longer comes up in any of my cursory web searches :(

I hope this helps all of you in your elusive search and if there are any doubters I have pic attached :p

post-6945-134808098233_thumb.jpg

ok but I have this bag and when I looked it up(a few years ago before bbt was even on, it was said to be a diaper bag-original use anyway but they may have changed the name to be cooler later on) It is Still a Goorin, I talked to the company and they confirmed that yes it was their bag but they no longer make bags anymore and that ebay was the best bet on finding it.

I've also been looking for this...I do have Leonard's bag though (no joke).  I started a new topic on this but I'm new so moderator has to review it.