The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.18 The Werewolf Transformation (Feb. 23)

How do you rate the episode?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the episode?

A CHANGE IN SHELDON'S ROUTINE FORCES HIM TO RE-EVALUATE HIS ENTIRE LIFE, ON "THE BIG BANG THEORY," THURSDAY, FEB. 23

"The Werewolf Transformation" - Sheldon's life is turned upside-down after his barber gets sick. Meanwhile, astronaut training causes Wolowitz to rethink his decision to go into space, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Feb. 23 (8:00 - 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

I like Sheldon centred episodes, so look forward to this one. I wondered how Howard was going to go with the training, see I'm not the only one.

I also hope he goes.

I like the sound of this one already - no romance drama, hopefully no Amy lusting over Penny, mostly about Sheldon, with some science nerdom incorporated in it via Howard.

They never did manage to put a Wolowitz on America's Next Super Model, did they?

Maybe he'll have better luck on the moon this time. :)

They never did manage to put a Wolowitz on America's Next Super Model, did they?

I doubt it, I look forward to chaos Howard could bring :icon_cheesygrin:

I always wondered how Sheldon got a haircut due to his touching rules maybe penny gives him the cut since the guys and Amy won't and it's also funny how his no touching and what not that he eats out, it would be totally Howard if he did chocked out but I hope he doesn't.

LOL

And (paraphrased) many people will believe it didn't happen!

He he - Howard is so funny :icon_biggrin:

Matt

i'm really looking forward to this episode. and LOL it would be so funny if howard did go into space but brought his mother along.

"HOWARD GRAB HOLD OF MY FEET I'M FLOATING AGAIN!"

I tend to doubt if Howard ends up in space. Somehow I just find it hard to believe that anyone would think that it was a good idea to send Howard into space unless they didn't intend for him to return.

As for Sheldon getting upset about losing his barber, I could see it somehow with Penny ending up cutting his hair. It seems to me that she would be the logical choice for him to ask. His comfort with her presence would have to outweigh her lack of training in cutting hair though, but I could see him believing that was more important then how his hair actually looks. He did choose to take Howard, Raj, and Leonard with him to the North Pole because the thought of interviewing more qualified candidate gave him a stomach ache.

The reason he took the guys to the north pole is because they're his friends and he thought they valued science the same way as he did which wasn't the case, just a side note not sure if anyone watches lorre's other shows but on mon.(two and half men, mike & Molly) had the same plot as prev. TBBT it wasn't exactly like the same episode but the plot was the same.

The reason he took the guys to the north pole is because they're his friends and he thought they valued science the same way as he did which wasn't the case, just a side note not sure if anyone watches lorre's other shows but on mon.(two and half men, mike & Molly) had the same plot as prev. TBBT it wasn't exactly like the same episode but the plot was the same.

He said that he didn't interview more qualified candidates because the thought of doing so hurt his stomach. I will have to go with what he said instead of what I imagine he really meant.

I think that answer behind what is going on with Sheldon in the newest episode is obvious. Sheldon has turned into a hippy.

I think that answer behind what is going on with Sheldon in the newest episode is obvious. Sheldon has turned into a hippy.

Well then, he better let his hair grow.