The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.18 The Werewolf Transformation (Feb. 23)

How do you rate the episode?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the episode?

Maybe it would be more appropriate to go back to a much earlier era and say that Sheldon is becoming a beatnik.

Sheldon does beat-physics poetry :icon_cool: It could work.

So the old "Leonard I'm a Physicist, not a Hippy" may longer be the case, so perhaps he can now express his feelings.

I tend to doubt if Howard ends up in space. Somehow I just find it hard to believe that anyone would think that it was a good idea to send Howard into space unless they didn't intend for him to return.

Chuck Lorre mentions Howard's space career in this interview

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/videos/

I will be able to catch last 2 episodes tomorrow night as I had laptop trouble earleir...

Saw the promo here at work without sound....it looked hilarious so am looking forward to seeing it.

Re Sheldon becoming a hippy & having to grow long hair BRING IT ON!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

I always wondered how Sheldon got a haircut due to his touching rules maybe penny gives him the cut since the guys and Amy won't and it's also funny how his no touching and what not that he eats out, it would be totally Howard if he did chocked out but I hope he doesn't.

That's a great question. As someone who also does't particularly enjoy human contact, haircuts are the worst. No matter who I go to, they have to PRESS themselves against me the entire time, as if they all have some inner ear dysfunction that is messing with their equilibrium. They always leave me wondering if it's them giving me a haircut or was I performing their pap smear? And to top it off, when it's all done, I have to pay them. That's just wrong. I think that's why Sheldon WAS thin. He is so repulsed by human contact that his entire body shrinks away from it. But Cbolt, THAT is the question. WHO WOULD SHELDON TRUST TO GIVE HIM HIS HAIRCUT?! No wonder he's left distraught when this person becomes unavailable. Writers! Don't disappoint me! There's a potential gold mine of Sheldonness here!

I always wondered how Sheldon got a haircut due to his touching rules maybe penny gives him the cut since the guys and Amy won't and it's also funny how his no touching and what not that he eats out, it would be totally Howard if he did chocked out but I hope he doesn't.

That's a great question. As someone who also does't particularly enjoy human contact, haircuts are the worst. No matter who I go to, they have to PRESS themselves against me the entire time, as if they all have some inner ear dysfunction that is messing with their equilibrium. They always leave me wondering if it's them giving me a haircut or was I performing their pap smear? And to top it off, when it's all done, I have to pay them. That's just wrong. I think that's why Sheldon WAS thin. He is so repulsed by human contact that his entire body shrinks away from it. But Cbolt, THAT is the question. WHO WOULD SHELDON TRUST TO GIVE HIM HIS HAIRCUT?! No wonder he's left distraught when this person becomes unavailable. Writers! Don't disappoint me! There's a potential gold mine of Sheldonness here!

Just to add my own little personal dysfunction while getting a haircut, I wish they would stop trying to chat with me. Ask me how I want my haircut and then when done ask if it is alright. Cut out all the blathering in between.

I'm not sure why it wasn't anything special, except maybe the bongos.

Great another good episode ruined at the end by amy's lesbian comments at penny at the end way to g owriters, but at least there was a reaction from penny that it bothered her, so there's hope she'll same something, shouldn't they spread out the episodes that are similiar to one another it was similiar on the Sheldon front to The Friendship Contraction, now did Howard go to NASA training or military boot camp? Now overall the show was good but nothing more, but I'd like to know where they plan on taking Amy is this a raj/Howard jokes with Amy at penny or does she have a crush on her and wouldn't say no if penny came knocking on her door with a request to end up sharing amy's bed(even though penny doesn't swing that way).

Haha penny kicked leonard's butt in chess.

I never preferred barbers talking with me either but I never have had anyone press on me though, sheldon's hair chart, LOL.

I thought that it was a pretty good episode that had 2 scenes that detracted from the overall performance.

1) Although I usually stick up for Leonard but I thought that the way he reacted to Penny beating him in Chess was childish. What he should have done was to be excited and happy for her, and to let her know it.

2) Once again Amy pops up with a unwelcome and inappropriate Lesbian comment to Penny.

Another lesbian joke from Amy.

Otherwise a pretty good episode. Wolowitz after the survival training was hilarious. A callback to the soup tattoo would have been funny.

I wish Jim Parsons would really get his hair cut. I hate shaggy Sheldon.

....cut to Sheldon bringing a get well soon bear to the Barber. :S

"Continuity" and "The Big Bang Theory" don't really belong in the same sentence. ;)

I thought that it was a pretty good episode that had 2 scenes that detracted from the overall performance.

1) Although I usually stick up for Leonard but I thought that the way he reacted to Penny beating him in Chess was childish. What he should have done was to be excited and happy for her, and to let her know it.

2) Once again Amy pops up with a unwelcome and inappropriate Lesbian comment to Penny.

It fit right in with leonard's character to react that way, I'm not sure what about his character that makes you think he'd be excited for her.

Ah Leonard learns Sheldon peeked at penny, just wait till he learns her grabbed her boob.

It fit right in with leonard's character to react that way, I'm not sure what about his character that makes you think he'd be excited for her.

I said that's what he SHOULD have done.

I liked the episode quite a lot. I was really hoping no lesbian comment from Amy, but of course there it was. I like her comments toward Sheldon though.

I actually liked the episode. Leonard finding out about Sheldon peeking is priceless. So, now Leonard knows that only Howard has not seen Penny naked. I hope they bring it up again. Sheldon grabbing her boob was so funny. Leonard ought to hear about it and have to deal with it.

I was not surprised at Leonard's reaction to Penny kicking his ass in chess. I was disappointed that the writers continue to make him so clueless as to how to deal with Penny. That was such an opportunity for him to boost her self esteem, especially in regards to their relationship. Surely he remembers her feelings of not being smart enough for him. Oh well, once again the writers act as if they never saw the show before.

Sheldon gone whacky was priceless. It shows us that his veneer of crazy is really quite thin. The right circumstance could crack it at any moment. Maybe Amy will find a way, some day.

Penny and Leonard both reacted to Amy's weekly lesbian remark. Not sure what good that will do but it was there.

I actually liked the episode. Leonard finding out about Sheldon peeking is priceless. So, now Leonard knows that only Howard has not seen Penny naked. I hope they bring it up again. Sheldon grabbing her boob was so funny. Leonard ought to hear about it and have to deal with it.

I was not surprised at Leonard's reaction to Penny kicking his ass in chess. I was disappointed that the writers continue to make him so clueless as to how to deal with Penny. That was such an opportunity for him to boost her self esteem, especially in regards to their relationship. Surely he remembers her feelings of not being smart enough for him. Oh well, once again the writers act as if they never saw the show before.

Sheldon gone whacky was priceless. It shows us that his veneer of crazy is really quite thin. The right circumstance could crack it at any moment. Maybe Amy will find a way, some day.

Penny and Leonard both reacted to Amy's weekly lesbian remark. Not sure what good that will do but it was there.

You meant raj right? But since they don't do backstories or followups suggest they won't and don't watch the show, It seems they want penny and Leonard to fail, but penny did get confidence with a boost of her self esteem when she realized she beat him.

Sheldon felt off to me again, but I can't be bothered with that anymore I guess. Besides that, I've enjoyed this episode for the most part!

My only complaint is Amy, she was so weird this episode. I didn't want to know about her gross activities with her electric toothbrush, I think Big Bang can do better than these kind of jokes. And of course there just had to be a lesbian comment towards Penny...

Sheldon felt off to me again, but I can't be bothered with that anymore I guess. Besides that, I've enjoyed this episode for the most part!

My only complaint is Amy, she was so weird this episode. I didn't want to know about the activities with her electric toothbrush, thank you writers. And of course there just had to be a lesbian comment towards Penny...

Oh the toothbrush use is just what you might imagine. She explained that in another episode when she told Penny she should get one for female stress relief. She even had a name for her electric toothbrush.

I have a question about amy's toothbrush, does this mean she has another one where she uses it just to brush her teeth? The part about her electric toothbrush isn't that what a vibrater is for?

Another lesbian joke from Amy.

Otherwise a pretty good episode. Wolowitz after the survival training was hilarious. A callback to the soup tattoo would have been funny.

I wish Jim Parsons would really get his hair cut. I hate shaggy Sheldon.

....cut to Sheldon bringing a get well soon bear to the Barber. :S

"Continuity" and "The Big Bang Theory" don't really belong in the same sentence. ;)

Continuity be damned. lol

I have just started to treat this show in my mind as if it's a completely different show to seasons 1-3. Its not the same and I'm like the old Sheldon. I don't adjust to change very well.

I think everyone is tired of the Amy lesbian jokes. If it's not a homosexual comment from Raj, its a creepy comment from Amy.

I loved the parts with poor Howard, tho.

I have a question about amy's toothbrush, does this mean she has another one where she uses it just to brush her teeth? The part about her electric toothbrush isn't that what a vibrater is for?

She uses an electric toothbrush like a vibrator. One can only hope she has a different one for her teeth. :)

She uses an electric toothbrush like a vibrator. One can only hope she has a different one for her teeth. :)

If she doesn't let's hope she doesn't use the brush part.

ANOTHER lesbian comment from ugly Amy?!?!? WTF writers! I'm sticking by my prediction that Amy and Penny end the season naked in bed together.