The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.18 The Werewolf Transformation (Feb. 23)

How do you rate the episode?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the episode?

Sure, Amy could read a book. Sheldon read one. Something like 'Stu the Cockatoo is New at the Zoo'. Of course Leonard had to get him away from the children's section at the bookstore to keep him from getting arrested. Sheldon also unwittingly propositioned a man for sex while trying to find a man for Penny. Amy is every bit as clueless as Sheldon.

I didn't read anything apocalyptic in what Sheldon said about Leonard and Penny's relationship. He believes it is doomed to failure and makes no secret of that fact. Sheldon makes no secret that he thinks most things Leonard does are doomed to failure.

Yeah I agree, Sheldon has such conviction it's easy to forget he can be wrong. And quite regularly. I love the way he delivered that line, it was such an insult and he does insult so well. But he couldn't predict a romantic outcome, any more than he can understand sarcasm.

First of all hello Big Bang Theory forum.

Now that the hello is out of the way.

I thought this episode was great Sheldons antics impressed as they usually do however Walowitz's part in this episode i thought was sublime and he did it masterfully.

Starting to feel sorry for Raj now he seems to pushed out now more in favour of walowitz's girlfriend and amy the latter of which i think is a very weak character

Penny was as always very good and again pleasing on the eye i do love penny she is very easy to watch

Now i am a long time reader but first time poster but i cant stay silent about the growing trend of behavior on this forum and feel i need to voice my concerns so they are below i hope the majority of you find it constructive

Is everyone on this forum homophobic? are you all church going die hard christian fundamentalists or something?

I cant beleave the sheer number of "Inapropriate" lesbian remark, remarks on this board

Please answer this for me what about them exactly is inapropriate?

Can I assume that you feel the same way about similar Hetrosexual comments?

I mean what is going on in this forum? *Knock*Knock* this is the 21st century calling.

I think that your behavior is nothing short of disgusting shame on all of you!

Personaly I don't find amy's remarks about penny half as funy as the writers seem to do but only because they are "not funy" and not because they are homosexual

Where as the feeling from most of you people clearly is the opposite or both.

If it makes you uncomfortable don't watch it and if you must watch then dont come on to the internet afterwards and spread your dogmatic, archaic and Fascist opinions keep them to yourself which insidently is where they belong in a dark putrid container.

Enough Said.

PS i am sorry for my poor spelling and grammer but english is not my first launguage

PPS im a hetrosexual 26 year old man

Sure, Amy could read a book. Sheldon read one. Something like 'Stu the Cockatoo is New at the Zoo'. Of course Leonard had to get him away from the children's section at the bookstore to keep him from getting arrested. Sheldon also unwittingly propositioned a man for sex while trying to find a man for Penny. Amy is every bit as clueless as Sheldon.

I didn't read anything apocalyptic in what Sheldon said about Leonard and Penny's relationship. He believes it is doomed to failure and makes no secret of that fact. Sheldon makes no secret that he thinks most things Leonard does are doomed to failure.

Well so far sheldon's batting 1000 for those predictions

listen in regards to amy. remember what role priya playedd as catalyst for leonrad/penny? amy is goiing to be acatalyst for some of sheldon's change. but once she runs her course something going to happen. i dont see her remainig on the show if they break up or even if penny tells her to back off. about the ominous hint i didnt even think about that.

there hs been 3/4 episodes about bernadette/howard relationship troubles. so either there not going to get maried (a perfect way to kill off that charactre) or they want u to think there not getting married and do anyway like when u werent sure they were going to get married.

about penny/amy there has been 100 hints where do they taked the show in my opinion its a comedy penny going to flip and get pissed at her

basically the season finale is set up to permately seal every relationship or break off bernie and amy it's time to show your hand. choose wisely

If Amy and sheldon break up I'm not sure what keeps her on the show, I love your idea about penny flips on her I would love to see that I could see penny having a breaking point with Amy, does anyone really seeing Amy staying on the rest of the series? I could see Amy being the reason sheldon's more human they break up and him getting with someone more suited for him.

Is everyone on this forum homophobic? are you all church going die hard christian fundamentalists or something?

Personaly I don't find amy's remarks about penny half as funy as the writers seem to do but only because they are "not funy" and not because they are homosexual

If it makes you uncomfortable don't watch it and if you must watch then dont come on to the internet afterwards and spread your dogmatic, archaic and Fascist opinions keep them to yourself which insidently is where they belong in a dark putrid container.

To get right into this..

No, I am not homophobic and I am a female heterosexual!

I happen to find all the lesbian geared remarks by Amy NOT FUNNY & they don't add anything to the show in particular!

I find it offensive that you would presume most of us on the forum are in fact homophobic, although I'm speaking just for myself at the moment! There, I've said, usually I am a very pleasant poster...

We as viewers have every right to address certain stuff that happens in the episodes & I think if we don't like something the writers are keeping in the show, we also have a right to express our feelings towards that!

To answer your question "Can I assume that you feel the same way about similar Hetrosexual comments?"

Yes as you said you have read up in here, you should be aware that we all had issues about the way Howard was hitting up Penny with degrading & slutty remarks!

Sorry for the harsh reply, but I had to say this.

To get right into this..

I happen to find all the lesbian geared remarks by Amy NOT FUNNY & they don't add anything to the show in particular!

I find it offensive that you would presume most of us on the forum are in fact homophobic, although I'm speaking just for myself at the moment! There, I've said, usually I am a very pleasant poster...

We as viewers have every right to address certain stuff that happens in the episodes & I think if we don't like something the writers are keeping in the show, we also have a right to express our feelings towards that!

To answer your question "Can I assume that you feel the same way about similar Hetrosexual comments?"

Yes as you said you have read up in here, you should be aware that we all had issues about the way Howard was hitting up Penny with degrading & slutty remarks!

Agreed. Very good reply.

To get right into this..

Well said jacks

so its either majority prudes or majority fascists you arnt making a very good case for yourselves here

what is wrong with you people

*Oh my god DO NOT MENTION SEX*

get a grip....

so its either majority prudes or majority fascists you arnt making a very good case for yourselves here

get a grip....

It has nothing to do with that and you get a grip, it has everything to do with the advances are unwarranted from penny and it disrupts from the show and the flow and takes away from that episode, what did amy's comments having anything to do with penny voluntering to cut sheldon's hair? Nothing the writers just wanted to throw it in at the end for "laughs".

If Amy was a guy and talking like that it still would crude

get a grip....

It has nothing to do with that and you get a grip, it has everything to do with the advances are unwarranted from penny and it disrupts from the show and the flow and takes away from that episode, what did amy's comments having anything to do with penny voluntering to cut sheldon's hair? Nothing the writers just wanted to throw it in at the end for "laughs".

If Amy was a guy and talking like that it still would crude

I agree -- there's nothing wrong with tasteful sex jokes, and if a guy had made that same joke about cutting hair to penny, it would be considered very distasteful and gross. They are using Amy to do it so they can get away with it.

I'm sorry but I don't care if a woman or a guy says to penny that you can cut any hair on my body, it's very vulgar plus it would sound worse from a guy, howard's comments towards penny pre-Bernadette were very distasteful towards towards her since she never would get with him especially the way he talked to her.

well clearly the people here in the north east of england take a very different view to social encounters

i havent heard one word in The Big Bang theory that i would even come close to thinking was taboo.

All insults and joking aside

Some of you really need to lighten up.

well clearly the people here in the north east of england take a very different view to social encounters

i havent heard one word in The Big Bang theory that i would even come close to thinking was taboo.

Well I'm glad I don't live in northeast then if telling someone they can trim any hair on their body is acceptable or offering penny to take a shower together or only penny will be able to get this.

My late review... Probably said a million times, so no new info here

I thought this episode was pretty cute. Lots of laughs for me. Sheldon sleeping on Amy's couch and her comment about asking there was only so many times she could offer her bed was funny. I didn't much care for her comment about Penny in that scene but Leonards reaction too it was my own reaction. I'm glad they brought up some old episode information. I had been wondering whether Leonard and the other guys knew about Sheldon seeing Penny naked. Lol Sheldon called Penny kitten and the hair cut records. But with the records I thought they would have just called his mom to smooth things over for him but I guess that would have ended the episode in ten minutes. Overall I think this was one of the better episodes of the season.

Well I'm glad I don't live in northeast then if telling someone they can trim any hair on their body is acceptable or offering penny to take a shower together or only penny will be able to get this.

Look closely. That is the northeast of England. I live in the northeast USA and it isn't acceptable to make sexually charged remarks like Amy does.

Look closely. That is the northeast of England. I live in the northeast USA and it isn't acceptable to make sexually charged remarks like Amy does.

I'm pretty sure it's sexual harrasment what Amy says, plus Europe have very loose standards concerning to sex.

I dunno where I used to work in the midwest, we used to talk pretty nasty to each other, but it was all talk and joking. I dunno I think if you are friends or you know the person right, it wouldn't be something to get all up in arms about. However, it annoys me. It doesn't offend me; I just find it annoying, and old. If Amy says things like that to/about Sheldon, it doesn't bother me. I think it's that it's every freakin' episode, and it's borderline obsession.

I used to live in England too... I really miss it there :)

But I do agree, I dont think it's that big of a deal. 2 Broke Girls have worse, I think.

I dunno where I used to work in the midwest, we used to talk pretty nasty to each other, but it was all talk and joking. I dunno I think if you are friends or you know the person right, it wouldn't be something to get all up in arms about. However, it annoys me. It doesn't offend me; I just find it annoying, and old. If Amy says things like that to/about Sheldon, it doesn't bother me. I think it's that it's every freakin' episode, and it's borderline obsession.

I used to live in England too... I really miss it there :)

But I do agree, I dont think it's that big of a deal. 2 Broke Girls have worse, I think.

Max isn't saying how she wants her body to Caroline or vise versa, it's one thing for Amy to say those things to Sheldon and another to penny plus she seems a little obessed with or about penny

Well yeah I agree; but it's not that I dislike it because I'm offended; I just think it's annoying and too common. It's like the Amy loves Penny show or something. Although I wouldn't call it love, more like a freak obsession. But if people think it's too perverted, I just mean there is worse.

Well yeah I agree; but it's not that I dislike it because I'm offended; I just think it's annoying and too common. It's like the Amy loves Penny show or something. Although I wouldn't call it love, more like a freak obsession. But if people think it's too perverted, I just mean there is worse.

I don't think people are disgusted or offended or fill that's it is over the line it's just that it's every episode this season, it would be one thing if it was every now and again like they did with raj and Howard but it's annoying and venturing into obession or stalker type. It takes away from the episode since you remember mostly that Amy's comments towards Penny than the actual episode.

Sooo, far off base there...

I don't think anyone here has a problem with homosexuals (that I have seen). The Howard / Raj relationship has played out very well here on the forum. The thing is, that with Howard and Raj, the humour flows from a deep, deep friendship between the two and a past full of shared experiences. If Raj "came out" I doubt that many would have a problem with it. I've even speculated that this could be the cause - and potential solution to - his mutism.

I'll also say that my friends and I often make jokes and comments of a sexual or lewd nature towards each other. These could be homo or heterosexual depending on what would have the most humourous impact.

On the other hand, Amy's advances on Penny are seen as creepy because Penny is so disturbed by them. Amy hitting on Penny has become a standing joke in every episode and every single time Penny expresses her displeasure with body language. This is not 2 people joking, this is one person stalking another. It would be totally different if Penny returned some kind of positive interaction in any way at all, but that isn't what is happening.

In the early seasons Howard was a relationship-impaired bone-head and it was funny because it was so extreme but eventually it got past the point of being funny and the writers did what they should do with Amy - they had Penny tell him off. However, this was also not a staple in the show. Not. In. Every. Single. Episode. Like with Amy. Not only that, but the reaction of the other characters indicated that Howards behavior was not OK.

The Amy thing is just creepy and they need to have Penny tell her off like she did with Howard.

Sooo, far off base there...

I don't think anyone here has a problem with homosexuals (that I have seen). The Howard / Raj relationship has played out very well here on the forum. The thing is, that with Howard and Raj, the humour flows from a deep, deep friendship between the two and a past full of shared experiences. If Raj "came out" I doubt that many would have a problem with it. I've even speculated that this could be the cause - and potential solution to - his mutism.

I'll also say that my friends and I often make jokes and comments of a sexual or lewd nature towards each other. These could be homo or heterosexual depending on what would have the most humourous impact.

On the other hand, Amy's advances on Penny are seen as creepy because Penny is so disturbed by them. Amy hitting on Penny has become a standing joke in every episode and every single time Penny expresses her displeasure with body language. This is not 2 people joking, this is one person stalking another. It would be totally different if Penny returned some kind of positive interaction in any way at all, but that isn't what is happening.

In the early seasons Howard was a relationship-impaired bone-head and it was funny because it was so extreme but eventually it got past the point of being funny and the writers did what they should do with Amy - they had Penny tell him off. However, this was also not a staple in the show. Not. In. Every. Single. Episode. Like with Amy. Not only that, but the reaction of the other characters indicated that Howards behavior was not OK.

The Amy thing is just creepy and they need to have Penny tell her off like she did with Howard.

I'm not sure how being a church going Christian is a bad thing.

I agree with your statement about Raj/Howard and Penny and Howard how they weren't every episode. But the thing is we don't know if Amy is joking or is serious about her comments and neither does the group and more importantly neither does penny.

Does anyone know when the next episode will be?

I'm pretty sure it's sexual harrasment what Amy says, plus Europe have very loose standards concerning to sex.

I live in London and don't find Amy offensive... it's like Sodom and Gomorrah here.