The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.18 The Werewolf Transformation (Feb. 23)

How do you rate the episode?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the episode?

Raj might probably turn out to be the best boyfriend ever. He likes chick flicks and Twilight, he's emotional in a girlish way, he knows the difference between eating and dining, and best of all, he would be such a good listener. :D

...and he's 'vastly wealthy!'

Point. :p

Raj might probably turn out to be the best boyfriend ever. He likes chick flicks and Twilight, he's emotional in a girlish way, he knows the difference between eating and dining, and best of all, he would be such a good listener. :D

Interesting... woman's viewpoint. However, it has been my observed experience, when a woman gets with a girlieman like this it never works out.

I think they have completely ruined Raj's character. He is straight but embraces his feminine side so completely that it belies that orientation. It's sitcom at its best. A character like that would never exist in reality. Worst though is his complete disregard for loyalty to his friends. This guy would sell out a friend in a minute for a chance at sex. Remember he is the one who was sober enough to remember what he and Penny did and that was after she told him about her feelings for Leonard. He took advantage of her, plain and simple.

Interesting... woman's viewpoint. However, it has been my observed experience, when a woman gets with a girlieman like this it never works out.

I think they have completely ruined Raj's character. He is straight but embraces his feminine side so completely that it belies that orientation. It's sitcom at its best. A character like that would never exist in reality. Worst though is his complete disregard for loyalty to his friends. This guy would sell out a friend in a minute for a chance at sex. Remember he is the one who was sober enough to remember what he and Penny did and that was after she told him about her feelings for Leonard. He took advantage of her, plain and simple.

For one I don't feel that raj is a girlie man I feel he just enjoys chick flicks there's nothing wrong or makes that girlie, as for raj turning on his friends for the oppurtunity for sex how's this different then what Leonard has done or Howard if that was open to him?

Well from what I've seen… girly boys do quite well. I have one particularly unscrupulous male friend who is a bit feminine and it's criminal the number of women he's dating. At the same time… And they all know… And they put up with it… Quite staggering!

Well moonbase must women would prefer that over a guy that's to masculine

That's probably true. He's very easy to get on with and it's really hard not to like him. Even though he has the morals of a louse.

That's probably true. He's very easy to get on with and it's really hard not to like him. Even though he has the morals of a louse.

I don't think any of the guys except Sheldon has to high of moral character.

I am not sure that I would say that Sheldon has a high moral character either. He just isn't interested in sex. Penny wouldn't win any awards for high moral standards either.

I am not sure that I would say that Sheldon has a high moral character either. He just isn't interested in sex. Penny wouldn't win any awards for high moral standards either.

Indeed she wouldn't… :icon_biggrin:

Well for one I can't think of an example where Sheldon hasn't displayed high character, he'd do anything for his friends, and I wouldn't say penny has low morals and Rick you really need to get off the penny bashing bandwagon almost all of your posts at one point are displaying this, it just makes you look petty.

Let's face it, none of them are winning awards for complete moral uprightness. There's no reason to single out Raj or anyone else specifically. Leonard dated Stephanie behind Howard's back, tried to influence Sheldon against Raj and Howard for a shot with Missie, and nearly made out with a girl while dating another. Penny can be pretty fast and loose when she's one over the eight. Howard has been one of the most established sleazebags on record, in his time, and he cheated on Bernadette with a troll. And as for Sheldon - he's certainly not above manipulating those around him for his own benefit, like bribing Leonard for taking him to the LHC or Raj and Howard to ditch Leonard and join his app team.

Though among them, I'd say Sheldon is the most straightforward, mainly because he can't even handle a lie properly.

Penny can be pretty fast and loose when she's one over the eight. What is over the eight? Sheldon's that you pointed out aren't anything to do with morals just silly pettyness,

Let's not forget the guys betryal of Sheldon that's unforgiveable what the did.

Penny can be pretty fast and loose when she's one over the eight. What is over the eight? Sheldon's that you pointed out aren't anything to do with morals just silly pettyness,

It's a phrase which means 'drunk'.

And you can get all the Sheldon loving you want, from me. I was just trying to be fair. :)

It's a phrase which means 'drunk'.

And you can get all the Sheldon loving you want, from me. I was just trying to be fair. :)

You can say that about anyone that gets drunk and sheldon's that you listed aren't the same as the major infractions of the other three guys.

well by far penny is the least and sheldon is the most (rightous) sheldon is innocent so morally, ignorance is perfect. u cant be bad without knowing right

leonard didnt do anything, in the car with stephanie he still felt bad!!! and was talking about it. then he apologized.

howard was (past tense) a "player" no longer

penny broke leonard heart and is sometimes meean to sheldon

raj is raj without him being drunk no problem

well by far penny is the least and sheldon is the most (rightous) sheldon is innocent so morally, ignorance is perfect. u cant be bad without knowing right

leonard didnt do anything, in the car with stephanie he still felt bad!!! and was talking about it. then he apologized.

howard was (past tense) a "player" no longer

penny broke leonard heart and is sometimes meean to sheldon

raj is raj without him being drunk no problem

I agree with you about Sheldon, disagree about penny she is a very sweet and caring person if she didn't have morals she wouldn't care for the guys like she does and how does breaking up with leonard have anything to do with morals, she's not mean to Sheldon she just teases him just to get a rise out of him like a girl messing with a boy at recess, she's the only one who'll sing him sift kitty or take care of him when he's sick.

Leonard he didn't feel guilty until he started dating her and what about the numerous other things.

I'll agree with you about current Howard and raj is raj but he's good when sober.

Let's face it, none of them are winning awards for complete moral uprightness. There's no reason to single out Raj or anyone else specifically. Leonard dated Stephanie behind Howard's back, tried to influence Sheldon against Raj and Howard for a shot with Missie, and nearly made out with a girl while dating another. Penny can be pretty fast and loose when she's one over the eight. Howard has been one of the most established sleazebags on record, in his time, and he cheated on Bernadette with a troll. And as for Sheldon - he's certainly not above manipulating those around him for his own benefit, like bribing Leonard for taking him to the LHC or Raj and Howard to ditch Leonard and join his app team.

Though among them, I'd say Sheldon is the most straightforward, mainly because he can't even handle a lie properly.

I do agree that Leonard didn't do the right thing by dating Stephanie behind Howard's back but she wasn't really into Howard so she should've told him. I think it's more her fault than Leonard's.

As far as Sheldon is concerned...he's just innocent because he can't lie. And you can't be mad for someone who tells the truth always.

I do agree that Leonard didn't do the right thing by dating Stephanie behind Howard's back but she wasn't really into Howard so she should've told him. I think it's more her fault than Leonard's.

As far as Sheldon is concerned...he's just innocent because he can't lie. And you can't be mad for someone who tells the truth always.

That's true, I was just pointing out that none of them have been completely above-board throughout (and that's because, surprise, they're human).

I love it when people defend Sheldon to me. :D

That's true, I was just pointing out that none of them have been completely above-board throughout (and that's because, surprise, they're human).

I love it when people defend Sheldon to me. :D

That's because it's easy to defend Sheldon.

I don't understand all the hatred towards the gay jokes...they're a staple of the sitcom world, and the gay jokes between Raj and Howard are hilarious.

Because they're unneccesary, they shouldn't be, and raj and Howard jokes eventually stopped they haven't done one it a while so lets hope this eventually happens with the current ones regarding Amy towards penny.

The Raj and Howard gay jokes slowed down but are still there...they were just one more funny casualty in the slow transformation from Big Bang to Friends.

It's been a while since i watched friends but I don't remember Chandler and Joey continue to make gays jokes to one another or Phoebe coming onto Rachel, I don't see the jokes as one step closer to friends I see it as its not any different (as far as jokes) than any sitcom.

The next time Leonard's mother comes to visit I imagine there will be a reference to their ersatz homosexual relationship.

The next time Leonard's mother comes to visit I imagine there will be a reference to their ersatz homosexual relationship.

I doubt she'll be appearing in person anytime soon since the actress is on another show, now if she thought raj and Howard are gay boy she'll have a field day with amy's lesbian comments at penny.