The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
djvang

Season ending prediction

My guess is that something will happen to gum Howard's and Bernadette's wedding. I suppose a good way for it to end is that Howard and Bernadette are exchanging vows and Bernadette says "no". Maybe because Howard wants to take his Mother with them on their Honeymoon.

Considering the past season endings and how true the writers have been to the characters lately, I think a certain couple will have sex for the first time. But I hope I'm wrong, I just have a bad feeling about this.

I don't think the Howard/Bernadette thing will happen this finale. It just seems waaay too obvious to me.

Considering the past season endings and how true the writers have been to the characters lately, I think a certain couple will have sex for the first time. But I hope I'm wrong, I just have a bad feeling about this.

I don't think the Howard/Bernadette thing will happen this finale. It just seems waaay too obvious to me.

not sure how you can reference the last two season finales, I can see last seasons, now I don't see how or why the would have a similiar finale from last season's unless it's Amy/Sheldon anything else doesn't make sense, but I do see something happening regarding Howard/Bernadette's wedding.

Penny tells Leonard she loves him.

That's a pipe dream and that would mean they might be together the rest of the series and I don't think anyone thinks that would happen.

not sure how you can reference the last two season finales, I can see last seasons, now I don't see how or why the would have a similiar finale from last season's unless it's Amy/Sheldon anything else doesn't make sense, but I do see something happening regarding Howard/Bernadette's wedding.

Yeah, I was talking about Sheldon and Amy.

The Big Bang seasons finales have always been relationship-changing. The season 4 ending in particular has proven that the writers will do anything for the sake of comedy, so why not having the asexual guy engage in coitus?

But I really hope I'm wrong :).

Penny and Leonard realize the beta is not working. Then the ending since every season has ended with a cliffhanger it ends with Howard and Bernadette exchanging vows with either right before one of them says I do or the minister says does anyone object and then hear voice but don't see the person and fade out.

Either Howard and Bernadette are at their wedding or Howard is in space. I really hope they send him up, I'll be pissed if they have him back out.

I've been wanting something big to happen with Raj since... forever. ANYTHING would be fine.

I hope Sheldon realizes he has feelings for Amy so their "relationship" isn't so freaking dark any more. It's really, really sad for Amy.

It could be Sheldon telling Amy he loves her. I believe Mayim will be missing for a couple of episodes at least, so perhaps her absence may make the heart grow fonder.

I see Sheldon and Amy break up but I could see that a episode or two before. Since they seem to be hinting at it.

I hope Sheldon realizes he has feelings for Amy so their "relationship" isn't so freaking dark any more. It's really, really sad for Amy.

I so agree with this. I feel really bad for Amy sometimes because she really wants to keep the relationship working.

And to stick to the theme...the prediction with the two in bed is great. Imagine what a hilarious episode that would be.

Either Howard and Bernadette are at their wedding or Howard is in space. I really hope they send him up, I'll be pissed if they have him back out.

I've been wanting something big to happen with Raj since... forever. ANYTHING would be fine.

I must be missing this darkness you're talking about because I don't have a clue what you're talking about

According to tv guide, Howard will have to choose between his wedding with Bernadette or going to space, or one being rescheduled.

Penny suffers some sort of loss, maybe a family member is sick or even one passing away. Leonard comforts her as best he can, but is unable to travel to Nebraska with her due to work commitments, so Penny goes alone. This in itself is not a serious problem, Penny understands, but Leonard is emotionally down that he cannot support Penny the way he wants to, and consoles himself with a bit of drinking in his apartment.

That night.... Priya knocks on the door... Leonard being one of the nicest guys on earth, invites her in. She has a seductress look on her face and is pretty touchy feely if not flat out kissing the hell out of him when she gets one step inside the apartment.

Roll end credits.

DID HE OR DIDN'T HE???

Penny suffers some sort of loss, maybe a family member is sick or even one passing away. Leonard comforts her as best he can, but is unable to travel to Nebraska with her due to work commitments, so Penny goes alone. This in itself is not a serious problem, Penny understands, but Leonard is emotionally down that he cannot support Penny the way he wants to, and consoles himself with a bit of drinking in his apartment.

That night.... Priya knocks on the door... Leonard being one of the nicest guys on earth, invites her in. She has a seductress look on her face and is pretty touchy feely if not flat out kissing the hell out of him when she gets one step inside the apartment.

Roll end credits.

DID HE OR DIDN'T HE???

1. It'll probably be about Howard/Bernadette and space anything else will be a minor story

2. Priya's gone and isn't coming back even if she might have been more suited for him.

3. To much like season 4 finale.

Howard/Bernadette or Space is an obvious choice. But we're on page 4 at this point... Have to come up with something, no?

Well I see your point, but i see priya being done with the series I just don't see how or why she comes back unless they feel Leonard and penny won't be together and just to move on from it, but priya served her point to make penny jealous.

I do see Priya serving a purpose by returning and I wouldn't be surprised if she does. Penny has to be wondering just where she and Leonard would be if Priya hadn't returned to India. Penny also has to be aware that on the surface Priya appears to be a much better match for Leonard then Penny does. Then there was Amy constantly telling Penny how beautiful Priya was and how her people literally wrote the book on love making. All of these things would have to make Penny just a little unsure of herself as far a Leonard goes. She might also wonder if Priya ever returned, would Leonard go running to her?

I think that is a good reason to bring Priya back. It would give Leonard the opportunity to more or less ignore Priya in order to be with Penny. They may have Priya trying to entice Leonard into bed but he declines her advances because of his loyalty to Penny even if they haven't gotten to the point where they are intimate yet. That should lay to rest any doubts that Penny may have. Of course the writers could have Leonard get drunk and jump at the opportunity to become intimate with Priay again.

I do see Priya serving a purpose by returning and I wouldn't be surprised if she does. Penny has to be wondering just where she and Leonard would be if Priya hadn't returned to India. Penny also has to be aware that on the surface Priya appears to be a much better match for Leonard then Penny does. Then there was Amy constantly telling Penny how beautiful Priya was and how her people literally wrote the book on love making. All of these things would have to make Penny just a little unsure of herself as far a Leonard goes. She might also wonder if Priya ever returned, would Leonard go running to her?

I think that is a good reason to bring Priya back. It would give Leonard the opportunity to more or less ignore Priya in order to be with Penny. They may have Priya trying to entice Leonard into bed but he declines her advances because of his loyalty to Penny even if they haven't gotten to the point where they are intimate yet. That should lay to rest any doubts that Penny may have. Of course the writers could have Leonard get drunk and jump at the opportunity to become intimate with Priay again.

They could very do something like this but I don't think they are going to. I do think Penny will most likely tell Leonard she loves him and they'll officially be out of the beta test portion of their renewed relationship.

I think Howard and Bernadette's wedding will have to be put on hold because he'll be going up in space. There will be conflict over this between the two initially but given that Bernadette loves Howard she isn't going to force him to give up on his dream.

I don't see Sheldon and Amy breaking up any time soon. In fact I believe that they will most likely be together for the rest of the series.

No idea what they have planned for Raj.

I don't see any of this happening, penny doesn't think like that or doubt herself.

They could very do something like this but I don't think they are going to. I do think Penny will most likely tell Leonard she loves him and they'll officially be out of the beta test portion of their renewed relationship.

I think Howard and Bernadette's wedding will have to be put on hold because he'll be going up in space. There will be conflict over this between the two initially but given that Bernadette loves Howard she isn't going to force him to give up on his dream.

I don't see Sheldon and Amy breaking up any time soon. In fact I believe that they will most likely be together for the rest of the series.

No idea what they have planned for Raj.

I don't see penny saying that to Leonard they're suppose to be taking things slow and if she did that then it would get all super serious and all that let's take things slow was just talk.

Agree with Howard/Bernadette

Amy/Sheldon I don't see them being together much longer almost every episode is about how he doesn't appreciate her and hinting at that, plus I couldn't see her for the whole series.

Maybe raj can confront his mutism.

I must be missing this darkness you're talking about because I don't have a clue what you're talking about

I'll preface by saying I love Mayim and am a total Shamy shipper, as I guess they call it.

I think the delivery with the sexual jokes from Amy to Sheldon have changed a little bit. I think it's really sad that he obviously will not reciprocate her longing and affection for him.

I think it's just a hard place for me, but I love Amy and I wish that Sheldon would reciprocate more, in theory. I don't want him to change, though, because he's a brilliant character the way he is. So no matter what I'm bummed out about it. Unless Amy breaks up with him sometime down the line because she can't stand his certain disconnection.

I guess what I'm saying is that I no longer think the 'I foolishly thought it was some musical bootycall" jokes are funny any more than they are sad.

I don't see penny saying that to Leonard they're suppose to be taking things slow and if she did that then it would get all super serious and all that let's take things slow was just talk.

This development in their relationship has been two years slowly in the making and the taking it slow was talking about holding off on hitting the sheets.

Amy/Sheldon I don't see them being together much longer almost every episode is about how he doesn't appreciate her and hinting at that, plus I couldn't see her for the whole series.

Sheldon almost always apologizes to her and actually means it unlike everybody else where most of the time his apologies are done more for social convention rather than genuinely being sorry. Plus Amy doesn't know any better and her obsession with Sheldon is going to make her willing to stick it out unlike a normal person who normally bolt.

This development in their relationship has been two years slowly in the making and the taking it slow was talking about holding off on hitting the sheets.

Sheldon almost always apologizes to her and actually means it unlike everybody else where most of the time his apologies are done more for social convention rather than genuinely being sorry. Plus Amy doesn't know any better and her obsession with Sheldon is going to make her willing to stick it out unlike a normal person who normally bolt.

Well for one I don't see it as two years in the making they were broken up weren't much hinting there first time around was rushed and shallow, they just got back together and are trying to make it a normalone this time.

Just because Sheldon apologizes doesn't mean anything just about every episode they're hinting at them splitting up.

I'll preface by saying I love Mayim and am a total Shamy shipper, as I guess they call it.

I think the delivery with the sexual jokes from Amy to Sheldon have changed a little bit. I think it's really sad that he obviously will not reciprocate her longing and affection for him.

I think it's just a hard place for me, but I love Amy and I wish that Sheldon would reciprocate more, in theory. I don't want him to change, though, because he's a brilliant character the way he is. So no matter what I'm bummed out about it. Unless Amy breaks up with him sometime down the line because she can't stand his certain disconnection.

I guess what I'm saying is that I no longer think the 'I foolishly thought it was some musical bootycall" jokes are funny any more than they are sad.

I don't see him exactly wanting to be in a romantic relationship with her but he had to do something to keep her around which is why I could see them breaking up soon if the hinting is anything to take.

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Roll end credits.

DID HE OR DIDN'T HE???

1. It'll probably be about Howard/Bernadette and space anything else will be a minor story

2. Priya's gone and isn't coming back even if she might have been more suited for him.

3. To much like season 4 finale.

it is howard/bernadette wedding

no one liked priya she is gone,, what if someone in leonards past showed up., like dr. stephanie she as a new job (chief of staff in the e.r.)

how would penny act. she did like her, before she and leo got together.

Not sure what's with the numerous posts of bringing back priya or someone else Leonard dated just too see penny's reaction not sure what purpose of this would be, while we are at it why not have a old flame or new guy for penny to see leonard's reaction which would be extreme jeously if his pact reaction/behavior anytime penny had a guy is a indication.