Season ending prediction

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the season nears closing I find myself dreading what they will do in the last episode. I think Penny should go out of town that night and most certainly not drink anything.

She may be thinking that herself :icon_cheesygrin: It could be the bachelor party, maybe they would like to drag the wedding date out a bit.

As the season nears closing I find myself dreading what they will do in the last episode. I think Penny should go out of town that night and most certainly not drink anything.

Do you mean goes out of town or a night out on the town.

It could be Sheldon telling Amy he loves her. I believe Mayim will be missing for a couple of episodes at least, so perhaps her absence may make the heart grow fonder.

I'm hoping for something like this. Maybe not in so many words, but some gesture of affection initiated from his side would be great to see. He clearly has feelings for her, given how jealous he gets when she's with other males and how he worries about her when they can't be in touch and apologizes more genuinely to her than he's ever done in his life - I don't think Amy has to worry about his not being interested in her - but being Sheldon, it will take a while for him to get that.

This may actually be a very sensible suggestion. :p

I'm not getting people think Sheldon telling Amy he loves her when nothing he has done would make him do that or feel that when this season they've hinted at the opposite and maybe them being apart.

I'm not getting people think Sheldon telling Amy he loves her when nothing he has done would make him do that or feel that when this season they've hinted at the opposite and maybe them being apart.

The Sheldon/Amy relationship is very popular so I don't see a breakup happening anytime soon. People want to see development in their relationship, and I do think that Sheldon will drop the L-bomb someday.

To fair, I never understood the popularity or why Sheldon needed a girlfriend in the first place, but this is what a major part of the target audience wants to see right now.

The Sheldon/Amy relationship is very popular so I don't see a breakup happening anytime soon. People want to see development in their relationship, and I do think that Sheldon will drop the L-bomb someday.

To fair, I never understood the popularity or why Sheldon needed a girlfriend in the first place, but this is what a major part of the target audience wants to see right now.

Well with the hinting at them breaking up and amy being disgruntled they might want to prepare for the eventual breakup.

i just don't see Sheldon telling her he loves her with his always using logic and i don't see his attraction to her, plus if he does that she would most likely she her on the show for the remainder of the series and i'm not sure that would happen.

Is there anyway they can make it exciting without doing a relationship thing? It just gets tiring, but I guess a reguarly nerdy time isn't exciting enough.

I mean leave town so they can't stick her in Stuart or Sheldon or someone else's bed.

Is there anyway they can make it exciting without doing a relationship thing? It just gets tiring, but I guess a reguarly nerdy time isn't exciting enough.

No, it's been about this from the start, plus would it really be a show if four nerds sat around eating Thai food and talking sci fi or comic books the whole time it would get boring real soon. Plus life is about relationships why wouldn't a show.

No, it's been about this from the start, plus would it really be a show if four nerds sat around eating Thai food and talking sci fi or comic books the whole time it would get boring real soon. Plus life is about relationships why wouldn't a show.

Yeah but I'm more or less wishing, ya know ;)

I mean it could be exciting if it involved something with Sheldon. A family member showing up on his door step, something other than 2 characters in bed together or making out.

Well PBJ I don't see that happening again that would be season 4 finale again they'll come up with something new.

I mean leave town so they can't stick her in Stuart or Sheldon or someone else's bed.

Well just don't have her drunk and just enjoy the wedding and bachelorette party, which they being doing lately she hasn't been drunk in a while, you could throw Amy in there as well, I'm not sure why penny would leave even if it would be a vacation or something unless it would be immediately after the wedding.

There is nothing unbelieveable about the possibility of Sheldon telling Amy he loves her. If, in fact, he does love her. Sheldon loves his mother and his me-maw. Which way their relationship will go is something I am anxious to see.

Leonard and Penny (their relationship) is one of the basic premises of this show. They may stay together in their present manifestation or develop a deeper connection. But, anyone that imagines the end of the Leonard and Penny dynamic is missing the boat.

They may write an season ender that has Howard and Bernadette in conflict over his going into space or having to reschedule the wedding. I hope they can do better than that. Bernadette is educated and worked hard to get to where she is in life. She understands dedication and hard work and it's a little far out to imagine she would tell Howard that he should put a wedding date (that can be moved) ahead of a professional opportunity that may never present itself again.

I would like to see them come up with an ending that has Howard go into space and the episode end with the call coming into mission control, "Houston, we have a problem," with the characters sitting there looking stunned. Fade to black....

Yeah because threw the whole Sheldon relationship with Amy if you want to call it that makes you believe that he feels that way.

Penny and Leonard don't have to stay together for the show, they can be apart and it wouldn't affect the show one bit.

"Houston, we have a problem," with the characters sitting there looking stunned. Fade to black....

Love it! "Houston, we have a problem... its Howard Wolowitz!" I am looking forward to him causing chaos in space.

I may be in the minority but I really don't like the Sheldon/Amy relationship. She's like Yoko Ono destroying the chemistry between the original characters. I hope they dump her but I fear she will continue to destroy and "goofify" the original Sheldon character.

I may be in the minority but I really don't like the Sheldon/Amy relationship. She's like Yoko Ono destroying the chemistry between the original characters. I hope they dump her but I fear she will continue to destroy and "goofify" the original Sheldon character.

I agree with you that's zero purpose of them being together, if someone just started watching the show they wouldn't think they were together, I like Amy for the most part when she's not hitting on penny, I just don't see her on the show for the remainder of it, when they break up what keeps her on.

I could see a ending as Amy getting frustrated at Sheldon with not getting any action and going to some bar and picking up some guy.

Its a natural progression of characters. I don't think that your thinking of a big picture. They are trying to develop the characters, they can't stay the exact same forever. I don't horribly care for Amy but she isn't awful either. I can say that I dislike the whole double story lines going on in the episodes right now. It gets old. I wish we could get back to a single story line involving everyone. It just seems to messy and like we are getting less content with each episode because of the number of characters/story lines they try and keep up with...

Penny and Leonard don't have to stay together for the show, they can be apart and it wouldn't affect the show one bit.

I also disagree with this statement. More people want to see them together than not. They may split up for a moment but I believe they will inevitably end up together.

Its a natural progression of characters. I don't think that your thinking of a big picture. They are trying to develop the characters, they can't stay the exact same forever. I don't horribly care for Amy but she isn't awful either. I can say that I dislike the whole double story lines going on in the episodes right now. It gets old. I wish we could get back to a single story line involving everyone. It just seems to messy and like we are getting less content with each episode because of the number of characters/story lines they try and keep up with...

I also disagree with this statement. More people want to see them together than not. They may split up for a moment but I believe they will inevitably end up together.

I believe cbolt may be angling for Penny and Sheldon to date ?? :icon_confused:

I'm just saying it doesn't matter if they're together or not the show will continue to march on and it's okay for Leonard to date when they're not together but penny isn't.

Plus Amy/Sheldon being together has no purpose.

Just because they're apart doesn't affect the show, now you don't know how it'll go not ever show is wrapped up like everyone wants it to be.

Apart or together. A large part of the show is centered around the Leonard - Penny relationship. They are not going to write in some hunk for Penny, or some long term girlfriend for Leonard and then have the two become casual friends. For four + seasons this show has operated with this dynamic and there is no reason to change that. The basic description of the show from this site reads, "Leonard and Sheldon are brilliant physicists, the kind of "beautiful minds" that understand how the universe works. But none of that genius helps them interact with people, especially women. All this begins to change when a free-spirited beauty named Penny moves in next door. Sheldon, Leonard's roommate, is quite content spending his nights playing Klingon Boggle with their socially dysfunctional friends, fellow CalTech scientists Wolowitz and Koothrappali. However, Leonard sees in Penny a whole new universe of possibilities... including love."

They are not going to 'get over' each other.

Apart or together. A large part of the show is centered around the Leonard - Penny relationship. They are not going to write in some hunk for Penny, or some long term girlfriend for Leonard and then have the two become casual friends. For four + seasons this show has operated with this dynamic and there is no reason to change that. The basic description of the show from this site reads, "Leonard and Sheldon are brilliant physicists, the kind of "beautiful minds" that understand how the universe works. But none of that genius helps them interact with people, especially women. All this begins to change when a free-spirited beauty named Penny moves in next door. Sheldon, Leonard's roommate, is quite content spending his nights playing Klingon Boggle with their socially dysfunctional friends, fellow CalTech scientists Wolowitz and Koothrappali. However, Leonard sees in Penny a whole new universe of possibilities... including love."

They are not going to 'get over' each other.

Then what the heck was priya? It's okay for Leonard but not penny

I wouldn't be against the idea just to see how they acted with each other on a date.

It would be difficult for Sheldon to date someone that he sees as inferior. He considers Penny to be one of the work-a-day common people. He is frequently smug and condescending towards her. In turn, she is sarcastic and abrupt with him. This is hardly the foundation for a romantic relationship. And, there is often mention on here about a 'jump the shark' moment. For Sheldon and Leonard's relationship this would be a pivotal moment.

No matter which one, Leonard or Penny, is in a relationship with someone else, the other is always showing clearly that it bothers them. When Penny is dating someone, Leonard is bothered. When Leonard dates someone, Penny is bothered. Again, this is a central theme to this show. They could write that element out of the show. They could also write out Sheldon's many quirks. I doubt either one will happen. It would irrevocably alter the basic premise of the show.

If the show can survive raj/penny then it can survive anything, I just think it would be funny just to see them on a date, Sheldon is better at talking and interacting with Penny, I'm not saying they hinted at it but put it out there early this season, of course Leonard pouts when she's with someone else look at him he always thought she'd find someone elsewhen they were dating, and the only one penny was bothered by was priya and that was because she's educated and exotic looking any other he's dated would be far fetched, I'm not sure how if they decided they are better as friends it would take away from the show I'm sure shows have done it before and it didn't affect, yes I get it they coukd break up again and would still try again at some point of course only in sitcom would a couple break up twice and still try to date again I believe that's Sheldon's definition of einstein's definition of insane, yess I agree Penny/Leonard are apart of the show but aren't THE SHOW.

"Houston, we have a problem," with the characters sitting there looking stunned. Fade to black....

Love it! "Houston, we have a problem... its Howard Wolowitz!" I am looking forward to him causing chaos in space.

Oh, I love both of these ideas. The first would be a really chilling cliffhanger, and the second would be hilarious!

I believe this can be the logical conclusion, seeing that he/she gets cantankerous with the idea of either Leonard/Penny being together or Sheldon/Amy being together. :p