Did you live in a 'Big Bang' House?

Alan

Have you had friend like Sheldon?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had friend like Sheldon?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am like 'Sheldon'

When I was 20 odd I shared a five bedroom house in Southern England (UK) with three other male computer engineers and one female PA/Secretary. Our 'Penny' could turn as many heads as yours! Us 'geeks' were into large speakers and powerful amplifiers; one being an active DJ and another, a native of Goa, a Cricket fanatic.:icon_cry:

We had some huge parties, smoked some 'pot' and enjoyed ad-lib live music sessions alongside formal, weekend dinners. I regret that I did not see the opportunity to record our day-to-day life and expand this into a TV series.

'The Big Bang Theory', like the MTM programmes such as 'Hill Street Blues' builds on character development. But, apparently, the average American 20+ leads a sober, boring life compared to their British counterpart. Not true, according to my very limited experience of the USA!

I wonder how many others share(d) their life with their Sheldon, Leonard, Penny, Raj and maybe a Howard?

Alan (UK)