• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One of my favorite shows is Criminal Minds. Does anyone else here watch it?

I finally got brave enough to watch one straight through! Very scary ! Thot it was fascinating about the psycho woman who kidnapped petite woman, took them home and turned them into dolls seated around the dining table having a tea party. They were paralyzed but could see what was going on. Wow....the minds who write this stuff !

One of my favorite shows is Criminal Minds. Does anyone else here watch it?

I finally got brave enough to watch one straight through! Very scary ! Thot it was fascinating about the psycho woman who kidnapped petite woman, took them home and turned them into dolls seated around the dining table having a tea party. They were paralyzed but could see what was going on. Wow....the minds who write this stuff !

I watched that one, too! I like the show, but never seen to catch it on the tv. So I just end up watching various episodes online. And I decided to watch that one you mentioned, buuut.. only because I read Jonathan Frakes was in it. (William Riker from Star Trek :D) Now I'm watching the show more, and considering starting from the beginning. :D As for characters, I adore Morgan and Dr Reid.

• 4 months later...

I adore Criminal Minds, the show's very interesting and keeps you occupied. Sometimes I have a feeling like they exaggerate everything a bit, but I find it much more interesting than CSI.

And I have to add, cheesy as it may be, dr. Reid makes it even better :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Criminal Minds has been my fav show for years. But lately, when Paget Brewster/Emily Prentiss left... I don't know, it lost something.

I like the new agent, Blake, but still there's something about the whole show which makes it no more brilliant and breath-taking as it was before.

My favorite characters are JJ and Morgan. I think I could marry both. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped watching it sometime in 2011/2012.  I liked the episodes which focused on the group working through the clues. Episodes which focused on the killer and the crimes turned me off. I really enjoyed Dr. Reid and Garcia to a lesser extent but too many of the episodes were just completely turning me off. I'm not into slasher movies or shows.

These are parts I liked mostly (there is one spooking sequence I could do without).

Edited by djsurrey

• 3 months later...

I love this show, but agree that the best ones are when the team focus on the profiling aspect and the process and methods than on the graphic images. I really think it has gotten a bit too graphic.   I like them all.  At different times I have favorites, but agree with the poster above that Emily is sorely missed.  I really don't care for her replacement at all.  She just doesn't fit with the rest of the team that well (chemistry is off). 

Some seasons were broadcasted in my country so I've watched some episodes here and there. A friend of mine loves it and I actually enjoyed the episodes I got to see and I liked the characters too so I am thinking of watching that from the beginning.

• 1 month later...

I love this show! great writing. Shemar is just pure eye candy, great character too! I'd love to be his Baby Girl. Reid's character is great plus he's a cutie. and I love Garcia, always 100% herself. I want Garcia/Derek together, I'm a big shipper of those too.

Edited by ShennyxBazinga