Walking Dead Shirt Yay Or Nay?

I'm absolutely nuts about the Walking Dead. I would say more than nuts even

Whos with me on liking this green Zombie head T Shirt the best out of all of them so far?

See here

My sister likes the white one

but I think the zombie image with no writing is the first best, and second choice goes to the one with the red in the background.

What do you guys think?

• 1 month later...

They started the Walking Dead just as things got a bit crazy in my life and I haven't had a chance to see it. However, I know it is something I would like. I like my horror movies and doing this as a series really seemed cool to me.

My favorite is the green. I would definitely wear that.

Since you like this show, what other horror films and/or shows do you like?

I have not seen Iron Maiden yet either, but I think luck will be changing for me on their MaidenEngland tour

They started the Walking Dead just as things got a bit crazy in my life and I haven't had a chance to see it. However, I know it is something I would like. I like my horror movies and doing this as a series really seemed cool to me.

My favorite is the green. I would definitely wear that.

Since you like this show, what other horror films and/or shows do you like?

I'm usually not that into horror, but who cant love a good zombie series?

Some other things I'm currently right into are:

1. Sons Of Anarchy

2. Games Of Thrones (and the books)

3. Dexter (I'm a late adopter here)

of course BBT and I just started watching epic meal time... im not sure what I think about it yet. I do love bacon, and its pretty much the main ingrediant in everything they make, so im not sure why i dont love it more

I came close to opening a Dexter thread on here but didn't get around to it...I'm just coming into that show to and I think it's cool. Game of Thrones I can't wait to see because I love Sean Bean. Sons of Anarchy I'm not familiar with.

Here's a good story for ya. When my husband and I went down to Tuscaloosa to volunteer after the tornado, we stopped at Deny's and they had a bacon and maple syrup sundae. I thought that sounded gross. So the waitress brought me a sample of it and told me I just had to try this. It was really good!

I'll start the Dexter thread up and we'll see if there are any takers besides us. :)