Penny aaaargh!!!

Well actually we don't know much about penny's past except a little snippet of it and she rarely mentions or talks about her past or is rarelly mentioned.

Well actually we don't know much about penny's past except a little snippet of it and she rarely mentions or talks about her past or is rarelly mentioned.

Her 'colourful past', means men. She mentions men she's dated fairly regularly.

• 2 weeks later...

I just don't see any single reason for Leonard to be so infatuated towards her other than her looks. The only thing they have in common is that they are neighbors. Maybe it's the whole opposites attract thing, but I just find their relationship forced and unbelievable. The only believable part to me was where she was crying about wanting a nice guy, not some big guy with muscles and money, and when Leonard suggests himself, all she says is "what have I got to lose?" While she does respect Leonard's intelligence, she constantly looks down on Leonard. She called him pathetic in the time machine episode. It took Leonard 5 seasons of trying to get together with Penny, and still all he gets is a "beta test". Granted, simply being a nice guy doesn't mean any girl owes any guy anythying.

To be fair, her character doesn't strike a nerve with me as much as she used to in the beginning, but I still find her to be the least interesting character on the show.

Penny isn't rude, just emotional. She gets understandably frustrated or angry with someone or with a situation and doesn't always have the ability to think it through right away, so she just reacts with the less-developed part of her brain. Once she gets it out of her system and has time to actually think, she usually comes back and tries to deal with the person/issue in a more rational manner.

I just don't see any single reason for Leonard to be so infatuated towards her other than her looks. The only thing they have in common is that they are neighbors. Maybe it's the whole opposites attract thing, but I just find their relationship forced and unbelievable. The only believable part to me was where she was crying about wanting a nice guy, not some big guy with muscles and money, and when Leonard suggests himself, all she says is "what have I got to lose?" While she does respect Leonard's intelligence, she constantly looks down on Leonard. She called him pathetic in the time machine episode. It took Leonard 5 seasons of trying to get together with Penny, and still all he gets is a "beta test". Granted, simply being a nice guy doesn't mean any girl owes any guy anythying.

To be fair, her character doesn't strike a nerve with me as much as she used to in the beginning, but I still find her to be the least interesting character on the show.

Well there's no reason for penny to be with him when he treats her like a piece of meat and not a person

Her 'colourful past', means men. She mentions men she's dated fairly regularly.

colorful past doesn't always mean men it coukd be something else and I didn't say anything about colorful past.

But I meant her past about family what's her life was like before coming to LA and we already know about her dating life it's the other part we don't know.