I've noticed Penny grinning a lot during her scenes, even sometimes when she should be angry. I'm willing to bet she kills herself laughing in rehearsals. The scene where she opens the door to Sheldon after he's knocked '30,000 times' as the Flash is a good example because as she's demanding "What the hell is wrong with you?!?" there's a smirk playing about her face.

I've noticed Penny grinning a lot during her scenes, even sometimes when she should be angry. I'm willing to bet she kills herself laughing in rehearsals. The scene where she opens the door to Sheldon after he's knocked '30,000 times' as the Flash is a good example because as she's demanding "What the hell is wrong with you?!?" there's a smirk playing about her face.

I think that is the way she is. Very bubbly and giggly. At least that is the impression others who work with her give.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I love Penny she's my favourite girl on the show! :) She's gorgeous, funny, popular and yet has a big geeky side (which the boys brought out of her).

She works at the cheesecake factory so I thought I'd share this...

Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory

299329_10151306192609155_526485228_n.jpg

Goodness, does that look freakin' delicious! *drools over keyboard* Yum!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

so what shes hot

so what shes hot

Yes about 7.2 million hot each year which puts her way out of my league. The real question is, WHAT IS THE REAL KALEY LIKE? She has been raised as a Hollywood child star that has every one treating her like royality etc etc. I am not knocking her just trying to put her beauty in perspective. She does seem to be a private person and stays out of the Headlines which is a good thing. But then she has talent unlike Paris Hilton who is a media whore.

Wow, I din´t know The Cheesecake Factory exist in reality! And I can see they are in lot of cities of USA...Is Penny´s uniform like the original? Are all the restaurants they talk about real too??

Wow, I din´t know The Cheesecake Factory exist in reality! And I can see they are in lot of cities of USA...Is Penny´s uniform like the original? Are all the restaurants they talk about real too??

Don't know about all of them, but many of the restaurants they mention on the show are real. They used to eat at Big Boy and that is a real place.

The different uniform at the real cheesecake factory has been disppointing fans for some time. A good marketing manager would have changed the uniforms to match the show but maybe not had them quite so tight. :icon_wink: People would love it.

I love Penny she's my favourite girl on the show! :) She's gorgeous, funny, popular and yet has a big geeky side (which the boys brought out of her).

She works at the cheesecake factory so I thought I'd share this...

Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory

299329_10151306192609155_526485228_n.jpg

Goodness, does that look freakin' delicious! *drools over keyboard* Yum!

OMG!!!!!! It looks soooo yummy. I've never been to The Cheesecake Factory but I'm definitely going to be finding the one closest to me A.S.A.P. LOL

Monique