The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.19 The Weekend Vortex (March 8)

How do you rate this episode?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

The Weekend Vortex – Sheldon chooses to play video games with the guys rather than go with Amy to her aunt’s birthday party, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, March 8 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

Looks like the show won't be off air for as long as we first thought, at least not for now. This will be the last original episode for a few weeks though. With only five episodes then remaining, April is set to be rerun-heavy too.

Thanks Tripper!

Well this could be interesting to see how Sheldon's decision will develop that relationship..

I think Amy's going to get really, really fed up then either leave or at least threaten to... and Sheldon realizes he has feelings for her. I hope, anyway.

I saw that Stuart is guest starring on this episode, perhaps Amy takes him to the party instead?

Perhaps it might be then :icon_eek:

I saw that Stuart is guest starring on this episode, perhaps Amy takes him to the party instead?

Ooooooooh nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :icon_cheesygrin: I think Sheldon should go with Amy at the party :) it'll be a treat! I am so waiting for the next episode!!!

I saw that, too. I love Stuart's character. I'm glad we're seeing him again, haven't seen him in a while.

I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, she did take Leonard that one time...

Ooooooooh nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :icon_cheesygrin: I think Sheldon should go with Amy at the party :) it'll be a treat! I am so waiting for the next episode!!!

Oh my goodness.... that picture of Jim Parsons in your signature!! Are you trying to torture us?

Sheldon will find out Stuart is at the party so he'll show up late. Also expect another creepy lesbian comment from Amy to Penny.

Sounds interesting!

It's always great to have Stuart back. I don't want to see a Stuart/Amy/jealous Sheldon storyline though, that's already been done.

Oh my goodness.... that picture of Jim Parsons in your signature!! Are you trying to torture us?

I just did a double take too. :)

Just going on a quick tangent here... so after this episode, there's a break until March 29th yeah?

Then are we break-free from March 29 onwards til the season finale?

The Weekend Vortex – Sheldon chooses to play video games with the guys rather than go with Amy to her aunt’s birthday party, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, March 8 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

Looks like the show won't be off air for as long as we first thought, at least not for now. This will be the last original episode for a few weeks though. With only five episodes then remaining, April is set to be rerun-heavy too.

Tripper can explain to me why TBBT's popularity has sky rocketed this season I know they had high ratings the last few seasons and certainly weren't topping American idol of course some of that could be idol isn't as big as they were and also similiar shows as idol but that doesn't explain TBBT's ratings this season, your thoughts?

Just going on a quick tangent here... so after this episode, there's a break until March 29th yeah?

I think April will be rerun heavy if they did what you suggested the season finale would be the first week in may and that would make for a looooooong summer.

Sheldon will find out Stuart is at the party so he'll show up late. Also expect another creepy lesbian comment from Amy to Penny.

We wouldn't expect anything less from Amy but lets cross our fingers that it won't.

Apologies, I misread this post. That's what comes from working and trying to post at the same time!

BTW, what's Shin-Ra?

If Stuart is guest starring I'm kind of disapointed his character is weak and pathetic now, this isn't the same guy that was able to get penny to go out with him for two dates.

It sounds like they're at least hinting at Sheldon and Amy breaking up if the episode plans out, another episode where Amy gets upset at Sheldon for something again, I always thought you usually were in a serious relationship to go to the others aunts' birthday party and it might depend on the couple or the female which these two aren't he barely will let her touch him.

From what I'm hearing, the next new episode after March 29 will be April 19, and then probably 4 without break, since that will be episode 21 and the finale will be on May 10 this year.

Lol...no I'm not that cruel :)....I just love that pic. It's my favourite. Here it is in full if u're interested:

jimbond1.jpg

March 29th should be a new episode, correct. So two weeks of re-runs.

I'm not sure about after that.

I'm under the impression there are five episodes left. So after March 8th and March 29th, there are three more.

Lol...no I'm not that cruel :)....I just love that pic. It's my favourite. Here it is in full if u're interested:

jimbond1.jpg

You are cruel!! so adorable!! Great pic!

Thank you! I haven't searched all the forum, do we have a picture thread? maybe we should start one.

Feel free to start one.

The beauty of this site is you can pretty much create any thread on any topic.

Thank you! I haven't searched all the forum, do we have a picture thread? maybe we should start one.

Feel free to start one.

The beauty of this site is you can pretty much create any thread on any topic.

Great idea, we could do with a picture thread.

Apologies, I misread your previous post about episode timings. Rewrote the post but you seemed to have missed it. I was just wondering what Shin-Ra ElectricPower Company was?

@Moonbase: Shinra was the company behind the great conspiracy storyline in the video game Final Fantasy 7. I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan who has far too much time on his hands when it comes to cutting and pasting and making new signatures at work :D lolz

And yeah, sorry, I didn't go back a page to see your updated post.

@Moonbase: Shinra was the company behind the great conspiracy storyline in the video game Final Fantasy 7. I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan who has far too much time on his hands when it comes to cutting and pasting and making new signatures at work :D lolz

And yeah, sorry, I didn't go back a page to see your updated post.

Nothing wrong with that :icon_cheesygrin: I hear it's a classic! My sister used to play it religiously. I've only just brought myself a new console last week, a PS3. My PS2 died a few years back. Bring it on!