The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.19 The Weekend Vortex (March 8)

How do you rate this episode?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

just a thought on the question why the ratings rise for TBBT i dont know what its up against in the U.S.A all i can think is they must be garbage if this seasons TBBT draw more viewers

just a thought on the question why the ratings rise for TBBT i dont know what its up against in the U.S.A all i can think is they must be garbage if this seasons TBBT draw more viewers

Actually it's not up against garbage it's up against top shows from other networks I'm not sure what you're trying to say it has a spike in ratings not just against shows at the same time but all shows, it's popularity has grown the last couple years, since you don't what type of shows are on and against in the USA maybe you shouldn't make negative remarks about the show

@BazingaFan - that full-size picture just made my day. :) Or night - it's 3 a.m. (a good time for bongos..)

@BazingaFan - that full-size picture just made my day. :) Or night - it's 3 a.m. (a good time for bongos..)

Oh yeah...bongos...bring it on :)

Just going on a quick tangent here... so after this episode, there's a break until March 29th yeah?

Then are we break-free from March 29 onwards til the season finale?

From what I'm hearing, the next new episode after March 29 will be April 19, and then probably 4 without break, since that will be episode 21 and the finale will be on May 10 this year.

there are 24 episodes for the year in season 5, 6 are left

march 8(weekend vortex)

march 15,22 ncaa basketball(no show)

march 29(spock show)

april 5,12,19 (reruns)

april 26,, may 3,10,17 (new shows)

Just going on a quick tangent here... so after this episode, there's a break until March 29th yeah?

From what I'm hearing, the next new episode after March 29 will be April 19, and then probably 4 without break, since that will be episode 21 and the finale will be on May 10 this year.

march 8(weekend vortex)

march 29(spock show)

april 5,12,19 (reruns)

Thanks for the info. I'm such a sap, I'm missing the show already! Phooey!

march 8(weekend vortex)

march 29(spock show)

april 5,12,19 (reruns)

Thanks for the info. I'm such a sap, I'm missing the show already! Phooey!

If this is the schedule it would make sense unless the want a long summer.

That episode schedule works for me. Shame we're on the home stretch now for this season. It's gone by pretty quick this time.

Oh well, better get some fresh threads for the off-season ready.

The season seemed to go by so fast! There will be just 4 left, after March.

Hiatus hurts. :(

That episode schedule works for me. Shame we're on the home stretch now for this season. It's gone by pretty quick this time.

Oh well, better get some fresh threads for the off-season ready.

Yep, let's hope the thread isn't like last summer.

The season seemed to go by so fast! There will be just 4 left, after March.

Hiatus hurts. :(

Yeah it has, one reason is when they came back for the holidays is they came back with so many new episodes without a break not that I'm complaining but that makes the season go by so soon, at least down the home stretch.

Counting down the days till the new episode!

Watched 'werewolf' again and I like it more. So I hope this new one is as good :icon_cheesygrin:

Oh my! Problems with the Shamy! This is going to be a good one!

By the way, looking at that commercial, you can tell Sheldon got a haircut. It looks better to me ( at least from the front!! ) :)

By the way, looking at that commercial, you can tell Sheldon got a haircut. It looks better to me ( at least from the front!! ) :)

Taking advise from Wolowitz? dear oh dear... what are you thinking Shelley? :icon_lol:

Yes, don't you remember Penny gave him one? :p

Problems with the Shamy are always interesting, given the unique nature of the two specimens at hand. :)

Let me ques that sometime during the episode Amy is going to want to have Penny go with her, and will ask her in a disgusting way. Seems standard for every time she is in an episode.

Yes penny gave Sheldon a hair but it's not like it'll be followed up, I wish we got to see Sheldon's reaction to the back of his head if Penny got banished and had to consider moving.

Let me ques that sometime during the episode Amy is going to want to have Penny go with her, and will ask her in a disgusting way. Seems standard for every time she is in an episode.

Since Stuart guest stars maybe he goes with Amy but if Amy has a scene with penny in the same room there's always a possibility of a lesbian comment from Amy directed at Amy but there's always a chance there won't

Stuart would be a good choice. I always enjoy seeing him. And Sheldon is already jealous of Stuart.

Stuart would be a good choice. I always enjoy seeing him. And Sheldon is already jealous of Stuart.

Yeah Stuart could be Sheldon's new arch nemesis, if he poached Amy from him. Although he's not even remotely evil enough, he's not Wheaton! Also I very much doubt Sheldon would let it happen. I wish Sheldon still hated Wheaton though! Boy I miss that. Will was amazing, so funny!

Sheldon isn't jealous of anyone if he was it wouldn't be the likes of Stuart, now maybe he doesn't like Stuart sure jealous? never.

Seemed pretty jealous of Stuart in episode 5.10. Jealous enough to track them down at the movies.

No that was taking Penny's advice and making Amy his girlfriend and dismissed Stuart like some servant.