Kyzzx

Last movie you saw in theaters?

Do you watch movies at the theater/ cinema?   76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch movies at the theater/ cinema?

• Yes, all the time/ regularly!
    • Occasionally.
    • Only if I REALLY want to see something.
    • Never.
    • Obligatory "other."

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

189 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i watched Passengers with my boyfriend on Valentines' Day, not a great movie if you ask me . visually stunning but the premise was a bit creepy tbh.

Edited by serena_1995
snapepans likes this

Posted

John Wick 2, really good. Even better than the first one.

Posted

Last weekend, I watched the new Beauty and The Beast. But I don't think it's a very good movie.

This is supposed to be a love story, but I just can't understand When and Where Belle and the Beast fell for each other, I'm not feeling their love.

But other than that, I think the visual effects are so great, the supporting characters really stole the whole movie IMO, especially Mrs. Potts, Lumiere and Cogsworth.

And I still think the cartoon version(1991) is much better.

Posted

Went to see Alien: Covenant today, enjoyed it and found it way better than Prometheus and I am more of a fan of Prometheus than most.

Posted

Saw "Snatched" with Goldie Hawn and Amy Schumer. It was okay. Not a movie I'd necessarily watch again, but it was okay.

Posted

6 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Saw "Snatched" with Goldie Hawn and Amy Schumer. It was okay. Not a movie I'd necessarily watch again, but it was okay.

Goldie good in it? Still got it in terms of comedy?

Posted

I went to see King Arthur last weekend and it was pretty good.

Posted

5 hours ago, Jonny said:

Goldie good in it? Still got it in terms of comedy?

Goldie's the only reason I went to see it. She's wonderful in it.

Jonny likes this

Posted

Last weekend I went to see Alien Covenant which is, IMO, the biggest piece of crap I've seen in Alien franchise. The story makes no sense, and it follows the events of Prometheus very poorly. Btw, I wanted to like it, so it's not as if I was going into it with a negative predisposition, and I did so without reading any reviews. A biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig disappointment. 

Posted

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man Tells No Tales

Loved it!

Posted

21 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Just saw Wonder Woman and it was PERFECT.

Agree! I  had low expectations but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The screenplay gave a nice message what was wonder woman origins related and it was very fitting to what's going on in world in these days, with a nice touch to the later times as Diana appeared in Batman  vs Superman in a more recent timeline. It was a very entertaining movie time and a great show of special effects too for be watched on a big screen. Really enoyed it!

Btw, I did not know the actress is from Israel . Very beautiful lady and a nice performance as wonder woman. She did well the role of such iconic superheroe :)

serena_1995 likes this

Posted

On 16.6.2017 at 6:12 PM, spidergirl said:

Agree! I  had low expectations but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The screenplay gave a nice message what was wonder woman origins related and it was very fitting to what's going on in world in these days, with a nice touch to the later times as Diana appeared in Batman  vs Superman in a more recent timeline. It was a very entertaining movie time and a great show of special effects too for be watched on a big screen. Really enoyed it!

Btw, I did not know the actress is from Israel . Very beautiful lady and a nice performance as wonder woman. She did well the role of such iconic superheroe :)

I agree. She was perfect in that role!

serena_1995 likes this