Jump to content

Last movie you saw in theaters?


Do you watch movies at the theater/ cinema?  

82 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you watch movies at the theater/ cinema?

    • Yes, all the time/ regularly!
      7
    • Occasionally.
      26
    • Only if I REALLY want to see something.
      39
    • Never.
      4
    • Obligatory "other."
      1


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just saw Wonder Woman and it was PERFECT.

I just saw "Gravity". Very, very good. Howard was lucky.

You definitely should as this one is a continuation of the themes of the first one. When you see the original this will make even more sense.

  • 2 weeks later...

Last weekend, I watched the new Beauty and The Beast. But I don't think it's a very good movie.

This is supposed to be a love story, but I just can't understand When and Where Belle and the Beast fell for each other, I'm not feeling their love.

But other than that, I think the visual effects are so great, the supporting characters really stole the whole movie IMO, especially Mrs. Potts, Lumiere and Cogsworth.

And I still think the cartoon version(1991) is much better.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Went to see Alien: Covenant today, enjoyed it and found it way better than Prometheus and I am more of a fan of Prometheus than most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Saw "Snatched" with Goldie Hawn and Amy Schumer. It was okay. Not a movie I'd necessarily watch again, but it was okay.

Goldie good in it? Still got it in terms of comedy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Last weekend I went to see Alien Covenant which is, IMO, the biggest piece of crap I've seen in Alien franchise. The story makes no sense, and it follows the events of Prometheus very poorly. Btw, I wanted to like it, so it's not as if I was going into it with a negative predisposition, and I did so without reading any reviews. A biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig disappointment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Just saw Wonder Woman and it was PERFECT.

Agree! I  had low expectations but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The screenplay gave a nice message what was wonder woman origins related and it was very fitting to what's going on in world in these days, with a nice touch to the later times as Diana appeared in Batman  vs Superman in a more recent timeline. It was a very entertaining movie time and a great show of special effects too for be watched on a big screen. Really enoyed it!

Btw, I did not know the actress is from Israel . Very beautiful lady and a nice performance as wonder woman. She did well the role of such iconic superheroe :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16.6.2017 at 6:12 PM, spidergirl said:

Agree! I  had low expectations but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The screenplay gave a nice message what was wonder woman origins related and it was very fitting to what's going on in world in these days, with a nice touch to the later times as Diana appeared in Batman  vs Superman in a more recent timeline. It was a very entertaining movie time and a great show of special effects too for be watched on a big screen. Really enoyed it!

Btw, I did not know the actress is from Israel . Very beautiful lady and a nice performance as wonder woman. She did well the role of such iconic superheroe :)

I agree. She was perfect in that role!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 7:52 PM, No Regrets said:

Spiderman: Homecoming

Loved it! 

SPOILER ALERT!

Eeeeek Tony & Pepper got engaged! Finally!

Loved it too! I think it was the first time that big screen Spidey had the same sense of humor as Comic Spidey always had, one of best Spidey character 's traits imo. 

The spoiler you shared was one of best moments from the movie imo. I ship Tony and Pepper since the beginning of Iron Man movies, as the actors have such amazing chemestry together :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Loved it too! I think it was the first time that big screen Spidey had the same sense of humor as Comic Spidey always had, one of best Spidey character 's traits imo. 

The spoiler you shared was one of best moments from the movie imo. I ship Tony and Pepper since the beginning of Iron Man movies, as the actors have such amazing chemestry together :)

 

Yesssss me too! Kudos to Marvel for managing to keep Gwyneth's appearance a secret for so long. I honestly didn't expect it! I'm still hoping for Iron Man 4 but I don't think it'll happen. <sigh> 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Indeed! One of best films I have seen for a while!!

Yeah same for me. I'm a big fan of the original and for me this sequel is pretty much just as good. I've not seen as visually stunning a film in a long time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Yeah same for me. I'm a big fan of the original and for me this sequel is pretty much just as good. I've not seen as visually stunning a film in a long time.

I must confess I have not seen the original yet but I totally fel in love with this one and with Harrison's character. I am going to watch the original asap. What a screenplay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:56 AM, spidergirl said:

I must confess I have not seen the original yet but I totally fel in love with this one and with Harrison's character. I am going to watch the original asap. What a screenplay!

You definitely should as this one is a continuation of the themes of the first one. When you see the original this will make even more sense.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.