The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tukan07

favourite quote(s)

Whats your favourite quotes from this show:question: I like sheldon's. I just remebered "this sandwich is an unmitigated disaster." I think that sheldon is "quotes machine" :icon_cheesygrin:

Sheldon: Who told you you could touch my board?

Leslie: No one.

Sheldon: I don't come in to your house and touch your board.

Leslie: There are no incorrect equations on my board.

Sheldon: Oh! That is so, so...

Leslie: I'm sorry; I've got to run, if you come up with an adjective text me.

Sheldon: Inconsiderate, that is the adjective, inconsiderate!

Sheldon: The name always confused me - Souplantation. You can't grow soup.

Sheldon: Are you still mad about the sperm bank?

Leonard: No!

Sheldon: Do you want to hear an interesting thing about stairs?

Leonard: Not really.

Sheldon: If the height of a single step is off by as little as two millimeters most people will trip.

Leonard: I don't care...Two millimeters! That doesn't seem right.

Sheldon: No it's true! I did a series of experiments when I was 12, my father broke his clavicle.

yes, that one with the sperm bank :icon_cheesygrin: there are two others i like: Sheldon: Oh Gravity, thou art a heartless bitch! Leonard: We need to widen our circle. Sheldon: I have a very wide circle. I have 212 friends on myspace. Leonard: Yes, and you’ve never met one of them. Sheldon: That’s the beauty of it.

Penny: This is the best cobbler ever! Mrs. Cooper: You know what the secret ingredient is? Penny: Love? Mrs Cooper: Lard.

from 15th episode: Sheldon: Here, eat this cheese without farting and you can sleep with my sister. :D

"Yes, it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the suns apparent position in relation to arbitrarily defined constellations somehow has an effect on your personality." Sheldon to Penny, after she explains that she is a Sagittarius - Pilot. Note: The fact that that Jim Parsons manages to do the whole thing in one breath, kudos to him.

Penny - "Tweetie Bird tawt he ta a what?" (Sheldon and Leonard think for moment) Sheldon - "A Romulan". (Penny looks at Sheldon in disbelief) Penny - "Yes, he tawt he taw a Romulan" (Leonard gives Sheldon a high-five)

Before the post, HELLO IM NEW :))) Im from uruguay and recently became a fan of big bang theory, i had to download the chapters and the subtitles to see the 17 of them because here they are inthe 15th chapter, well i will tell u my favourite lines. This is one of my favourites, in episode two: When leonard and sheldon are trying to carry pennys furniture through the stairs: Leonard: Now we've got an inclined plane.The force required to lift is reduced by the sineof the angle of the stairs,call it call it 30 degrees, so, about half. Sheldon: Exactly half. Leonard: Exactly half(imitating sheldon) In the same chapter the thing with the sarcasm sign ^^ and the one when they are at penny`s apartment and sheldon and leonard talk in "a low register" hahahaha. Other one is not a line, it is whenwolowitz takes his shirt off in the physics bowl :))) very funny. And in cap 14: Leonard:Who sells a full-sizetime machine for $800? Sheldon:In a Venn diagram,that would be an individual located within the intersection of the sets"No longer want my time Machine" and "Need $800." i laughed a lot.:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: The best show on tv PD: Anyone knows when the season 2 starts???

This one is remarcable: Sheldon: What if she winds up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use an integral or a differential to solve the area under a curve? Leonard: I'm sure she'll still love him. Sheldon: I wouldn't.

There's sooo many cracking quotes - but I think my fave is after Wolowitz hops off the dancemat and says: "grab a napkin homey, you just got served!" or the Stephen Hawking.. "its befooooreee he became a pretty computer voice..." /wobbles lips!

I believe it's a fantastic show also. I need the quote that starts off "We are the intellectual descendents of Archimedes. . ." It's from the second episode. I'm planning on posting it in my classroom, so if anyone can get it before the new school year starts, it would be great! In addition, does anyone know where I can get a BBT poster.

I believe it's a fantastic show also. I need the quote that starts off "We are the intellectual descendents of Archimedes. . ." It's from the second episode.

I'm planning on posting it in my classroom, so if anyone can get it before the new school year starts, it would be great! In addition, does anyone know where I can get a BBT poster.

"We are the intellectual descendants of Archimedes. Give me a fulcrum and a lever and I can move the Earth."

The latter half is from a quotation by Archimedes. There are several versions of the quotation running around, some of which also require "a place to stand."