The photo thread

:p < Called to order > a few more pics:

The-big-bang-theory-cast-the-big-bang-theory-10450144-640-460.jpg

tumblr_lpcmam1Uaw1qdz44io1_400.jpg

I haven't seen this one before, it's so cute. Seems to be from Comic Con time.

Yeah he's very accessible and warm. The flirting seems to part of his nature, but he clearly enjoys it.

Why is this turning into a Jim Parsons appreciation thread? :p

Sorry, I think that was my fault :icon_wink:

Jim actually reminds me of Jimmy Stewart, without the stutter.

Oh absolutely. Jimmy Stewart, what a gent!

I agree, and it makes me so glad he'll be playing the legendary Jimmy Stewart role on Broadway!

The flower/bunny pictures from Time Out are funny, but very heavily retouched.

P.S. I'm always willing to take the blame for anything (including some of our Physics discussions in real life) turning into JP appreciation. :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Besties! (this one of the pics on Penny's frigde), credits to Pamela (tbbt-fans on Tumblr)  

Has anybody seen these???? BOY we have a hot cast!  

Posted Images

P.S. I'm always willing to take the blame for anything (including some of our Physics discussions in real life) turning into JP appreciation. :)

Alright then... I blame you! You dipped him in honey, also Kyzzx, who started it with that flirty gif. (kidding of course :icon_cheesygrin: )

I love the picture of Jim, Johnny and Kaley at the 2009 Emmy! They look so classy, somehow.

Alright then... I blame you! You dipped him in honey, also Kyzzx, who started it with that flirty gif.

Or better still.. blame Jim. He started it all. :D

@Moonbase & Kyzzx

Am in full agreement with both posts.

I have a favorite part out of one of the many bloopers. I couldn't post it from my FB account, so uploaded it to YT.

He also is a very eloquent speaker, he carefully thinks about his words at times & I enjoy listening to him.

He is such a charmer, this is during a taping that involved Dr Stephanie. It shows his flirtatious nature soo well & I happen to love his smile :icon_biggrin:

I'm a little late to the party with responding to this, but... oh my goodness.

I never get like this or anything, but, swooooon. Sexual orientation matters not!

@Aevitas: I LOVE the one of Johnny and the pinball machine.

The continuation to the first .gif I posted. Saw it, couldn't resist.

Ujcbo.gif

And a couple more that I like:

u4RzO.jpg

qzqxn.png

@ Kyzzx

Hilarious! you wait till everyone sees this :icon_cheesygrin: you are a devil :icon_lol:

That's right Jim is going to do Elwood P. Dowd on Broadway. Can't wait to see that.

If you do go, please report back to the forum. Jim has admitted he hasn't seen the Stewart film. I guess he probably won't want too, until he's done the show now. I'm no actor but maybe he's thinking it might colour his interpretation? Just speculation, of course.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

love the pics but this thread is in desperate need of some Mayim / Melissa... they're part of the show too, hey!!

tumblr_m0j3li9AxR1r03mhr.jpg

tumblr_m0gcgm1aLz1qa22eqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0awktWHfl1r03mhr.jpg

tumblr_lztu43qxqV1r36dvxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzbnp3zeqs1qck99bo3_500.jpg

tumblr_lzbnp3zeqs1qck99b

will post more later, as I have many and I ADORE these ladies

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

thanks!! :) BTW, this is one of my fav pics from ComicCon, too bad Kaley is not in it, and that Johnny never realized they were taking a picture, but Jim's face makes up for it

tumblr_lzk9pznFhr1rnva62o1_500.jpg

and Kaley and Johhny being awesome

tumblr_m0erh1YdT91qb7cmlo1_500.jpg

Thanks for the lovely Jim/Johnny pictures, and for the Comic Con pic which I hadn't seen before! I think I'm loving Mayim's expression most.

@Kyzzx - you're making this thread a bit of a health hazard for some of us. :shy: