The photo thread

NASA tweeted this pic of the Mars Curiosity Team visiting the whole cast at Sheldon & Leonard's apartment:

A07ZhgqCIAAwlVf.jpg:large

as leonard i never saw him as being good looking but out of his nerdy clothes johnny is actually pretty hot :icon_eek:

Have just noticed that the top Kaley is wearing is one that i have

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Besties! (this one of the pics on Penny's frigde), credits to Pamela (tbbt-fans on Tumblr)  

Has anybody seen these???? BOY we have a hot cast!  

Posted Images

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

ahh Johnny & Sara, love those two

ETA: Dave Goetsch (one of the writers) tweeted these pics of the cast doing radio promos/interviews today:

Jim&Mayim

A1FSLaLCMAEPx59.jpg:large

Kaley&Melissa

A1FSTRoCEAA9MCv.jpg:large

>.>.......

.........<.<

tumblr_m98g3lfzre1rnjcbro1_400.jpg

Guuuuuh.....

You're gonna love 6.1. He's not wearing his jacket for the whole scene and his arms are bigger now. Johnny looks great.

Doesn't he?! I don't know where he found the time, but he worked out. Definitely. And yes, he's SHIRTLESS in the first episode. *flails*

And the costume people are doing a very good job picking out his pants......

This is where we differ in our fandom, Earthcake, I actually like David Healy, and Leonard, more than Johnny Galecki in a nice suit. I gotta thing for nerds and outcasts I guess. :)

I like David. He's a lot like me. Then again, so is Johnny. Leonard isn't so much.

Thanks for the pictures! I love how Jim and Mayim are just sitting there like obedient schoolkids. :)

Poor Mayim might be in pain still. She's a rock, for participating so actively in everything in spite of it.

aww love that pic! that one is from last week, Kelli was tweeting pics by the fire :)

Aw shoot, did someone already post that one? lol sorry. :icon_redface:

nono, I mean that I had seen those on Kelli's twitter (Johnny's girlfriend), not here :)

Guess who's playing the guitar ;)

643710992.jpg

I said a lot of things about what happened to me when I saw this photo on Tumblr.......

I...I-I don't think I can say them here.

My lady bits don't work anymore. Everything kinda got overloaded when I saw that. I should PROBABLY go to the hospital, but....I mean, wait do I need my ovaries?

I might be paralyzed...guys? I can't move. I have seen pictures of him with a guitar. Why is this one killing my uterus? I am not understanding the world right now.

In a parallel universe, I would be that guitar. And Johnny would make, sweet, amazing, beautiful music with me.

Okay I'm dead now.

Shutting up.

Guess who's playing the guitar ;)

643710992.jpg

I said a lot of things about what happened to me when I saw this photo on Tumblr.......

I...I-I don't think I can say them here.

My lady bits don't work anymore. Everything kinda got overloaded when I saw that. I should PROBABLY go to the hospital, but....I mean, wait do I need my ovaries?

I might be paralyzed...guys? I can't move. I have seen pictures of him with a guitar. Why is this one killing my uterus? I am not understanding the world right now.

In a parallel universe, I would be that guitar. And Johnny would make, sweet, amazing, beautiful music with me.

Okay I'm dead now.

Shutting up.

:icon_lol: