The photo thread

Hmmm. It's not only Jim who looked like he's not growing old. Mayim is too. Like, have you guys seen one of her red carpet photos? She looked like she's in her 40s, and then I am surprised in one of her photos from their Golden Nymph Awards in Monte Carlo appearance, she looked like she's in her early 20s!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Besties! (this one of the pics on Penny's frigde), credits to Pamela (tbbt-fans on Tumblr)  

Has anybody seen these???? BOY we have a hot cast!  

Posted Images

I suppose you guys from USA know this very well. This is the first time I see it :)

LOL!

I think I had seen that commercial before, but I think I saw it before I knew who JP was. I love his line at the end, but I can't tell if he's supposed to be crying or laughing... :D

I've only been here for a short time, so if someone else has posted this, my apologies.  I did do a quick scan through all 60 pages to check.    This video , from September, 2010,  has quite a few pictures from a TV Guide photo shoot with the five originals.  It also has some videos with Kaley as a child, Johnny as what looks like a pre-teen, and Jim from Garden State and from something where he looks as if he's in his late teens, although with his youthful looks, it's hard to tell.    The video also has some musical accompaniment to it. 

Gawd that commercial is so awful. He must cringe over the work he had to take before he landed the show. One thing I did notice though, is his hands are not even remotely red. Which fits in very nicely with my theory that Jim's obsessive hand washing is something which has intensified since he's been playing Sheldon… hmmm transference anyone?

I didn´t know he has obsessive hand washing...are you saying nowadays he has red hands because of the washing?

Yes, it's hard to miss how red is hands are sometimes. He washes them all the time and the make-up people complain that they can't keep them looking normal and pasty like they should be. :icon_cheesygrin:

I think one of the best scenes where you can see his red hands are in the episode where Howard needs security clearance and all the guys ruin his chances by ruining the interviews with that girl from the FBI.

When Sheldon walks into the cafeteria to apologize to Howard, he says, "I will offer you a one-time high five." and he holds his hand up. It's very, very red.

How about when he reaches his hands up to "hug" Amy after she hugs and kisses him for her tiara. SUPER RED. LOL. In fact, I wonder why they don't do a better job covering it with make-up.

Monique

They do try. Gawd how many times must he be washing those puppies?!

• Like 1