The photo thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Besties! (this one of the pics on Penny's frigde), credits to Pamela (tbbt-fans on Tumblr)  

Has anybody seen these???? BOY we have a hot cast!  

Posted Images

Having googled 'preppy', I agree. Jim does have an old-world prim air about him, sometimes, especially in that picture, notwithstanding the drugged eyes. :p I've seen better pictures of his schooldays though.

Kunal does look cute!

What makes me sad is that I used to have the same haircut as Simon. lol.

Sorry dear, maybe I should not ask because maybe you don´t want to answer but...are you.. male? If you want to reply that this is not my business then I will accept :icon_redface:

Because, if you are girl/woman...as I imagine...then this haircut is not so bad.

Edited by Lissie

Well, when I was teenager I had the same hair Amy has and I was covering part of my face with it as Amy is doing little bit. I was so shy that was painful :( But I didn´t wear glasses...

We should post our teenagers photos too :icon_lol:

Edited by Lissie

Well, when I was teenager I had the same hair Amy has and I was covering part of my face with it as Amy is doing little bit. I was so shy that was painful :( But I didn´t wear glasses...

We should post our teenagers photos too :icon_lol:

I look almost the same as I did in my senior picture. Don't know if that's good or bad... :p

I look almost the same as I did in my senior picture. Don't know if that's good or bad... :p
That's a good thing, and I would look pretty much the same. If I shaved the beard. Couldn't grow one in high school, or college for that matter, or up until my mid 30s.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Ok, someone challenged me to a highscool pic. I don't have a yearbook one since such thing doesn't exist in my country.
I'm easy to spot, I'm the only girl in the pic.
Looking at the pic now, I see that I look pretty much the same. And I still have those courduroy pants LOL

10526_1233990092007_4536556_n.jpg

Ok, someone challenged me to a highscool pic. I don't have a yearbook one since such thing doesn't exist in my country.

I'm easy to spot, I'm the only girl in the pic.

Looking at the pic now, I see that I look pretty much the same. And I still have those courduroy pants LOL

10526_1233990092007_4536556_n.jpg

You look very nice :)

Sursonica - you look nice then and now. :)

I look almost the same as I did in my senior picture. Don't know if that's good or bad... tongue.png

Same here!

And happy holidays from my side, too! Not yet New Year, so will wait for that..