The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moon_Pie

The photo thread

That's a beautiful bow-tie--wonder if it's hand-tied.

Yeah, and he looks lovely wearing this :)

Warning: FASHION ISSUE :D

Someone said that the pink dress was the most beautiful Kaley wore in PCA. Here I found the details of her outfit :)

159210397.jpg

159210234.jpg

159210956.jpg

159213939.jpg

Kaley-Cuoco-In-Christian-Siriano-2013-Pe

• Like 2

Hello, I am new here, though I have been lurking for some time now. Great pics, thank you!

I watched the Red Carpet hoping to see Jim saying some words, but no luck. Even picures of him are hard to get LOL

Thanks for the additional Globes pictures!

Comparing Jim's close-up with Lissie's signature, it strikes me how similar he looks now, to his appearance at the times of Globes 2011. Even his hairstyle. He's both gained and lost weight in between, and sort of gone full circle.

Edited by Pomita

Warning: FASHION ISSUE :D

Someone said that the pink dress was the most beautiful Kaley wore in PCA. Here I found the details of her outfit :)

159210397.jpg

159210234.jpg

159210956.jpg

Gorgeous! She is simply stunning in this dress. Wow, I never noticed before. I mean she is pretty but that image almost leaves me speechless.

Gorgeous! She is simply stunning in this dress. Wow, I never noticed before. I mean she is pretty but that image almost leaves me speechless.

that she is

Hi! I'm new here, and it will be the pleasure to join your admiration and love for cast and especially for lovely and sexy Jim. :icon_redface:
Thanks for the pictures, and here is mine:
0025jj.jpgjimparsons10.jpgbefunkyjimparsons7.jpg
I hope you like it. Enjoy. If they where posted, sorry.

• Like 2

Hi! I'm new here, and it will be the pleasure to join your admiration and love for cast and especially for lovely and sexy Jim. :icon_redface:

OMG... the middle black and white one from comic con... OMG...

• Like 1

OMG... the middle black and white one from comic con... OMG...

I'ts great that you're having nice time by watching my pictures, and I hope it's really nice time... :icon_twisted: Because I was having that n i c e  t i m e  so, so many times :wub:  That first of Jim's pictures is my favorite, but the second one,  och my lord...and may I quote Amy... "I'm going to brush my teeth, it's gonna take a while" :icon_redface::icon_biggrin:  Here are few more pictures:

tumblrm0n5spn6831rn4qwa.gif

tumblrm00j9igp6o1qmgu7z.jpg

tumblrm00j9igp6o1qmgu7z.jpg

caps013.jpg

collagez.jpg

Edited by silverangelD
  • Like 1

Un shaven Jim is very hot and very sexy phwoar! :)

Also a very nearly nude Jim :)

Oh yes, I'm with you sister...He can't be more sexy and beautiful in every way because he is KILLING ME!!

Edited by silverangelD

jimparsons10.jpg

Thank you!I love the look he had at Comic Con 2011. He was gorgeous!! It's my favorite look on him!! :)

Edited by Aster7
  • Like 1

Silverangel and tbbt, thanks for all the lovely Jim and Mayim pics, and welcome here!

I've seen all of Jim's pics, but I'd be happy to see them 1000 times more. The intensity of his gaze kills me every time. :blush:

• Like 1

Silverangel and tbbt, thanks for all the lovely Jim and Mayim pics, and welcome here!

I've seen all of Jim's pics, but I'd be happy to see them 1000 times more. The intensity of his gaze kills me every time. :blush:

Thanks for warm welcome. It's great pleasure to share such unbelievable feeling that I have  for all cast, but all my heart (and more :wub: ) is for Jim, and it's really great when you can talk about it with someone who knows what It's like. I have a lot of pictures of him, and everytime I see him, everything in him goes straight to my heart, and my head.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblrmb0c5gttp11qcqxh7.giftumblrmb2y4o2thf1rn4qwa.gif

Second one in black and white is so...WOW :wub:

Edited by Lissie

I'ts great that you're having nice time by watching my pictures, and I hope it's really nice time... :icon_twisted: Because I was having that n i c e  t i m e  so, so many times :wub:  That first of Jim's pictures is my favorite, but the second one,  och my lord...and may I quote Amy... "I'm going to brush my teeth, it's gonna take a while" :icon_redface::icon_biggrin:  Here are few more pictures:

caps013.jpg

OMG!!!  you are killing me!

And yeah, if you have this feeling then you came to the good place. We are all burning here :icon_redface: