The photo thread

Thanks for warm welcome. It's great pleasure to share such unbelievable feeling that I have  for all cast, but all my heart (and more :wub: ) is for Jim, and it's really great when you can talk about it with someone who knows what It's like. I have a lot of pictures of him, and everytime I see him, everything in him goes straight to my heart, and my head.

So true. Just watching him laugh makes the day brighter. :)

• Like 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Besties! (this one of the pics on Penny's frigde), credits to Pamela (tbbt-fans on Tumblr)  

Has anybody seen these???? BOY we have a hot cast!  

Posted Images

So true. Just watching him laugh makes the day brighter. :)

Och yes...especially those eyes, shining like stars when he smile, and his voice och .. lord so sensual and calming, and  lips made for kissing...

I'm sure that I will have something to think about in bed. :blush:

• Like 1

Thank you!I love the look he had at Comic Con 2011. He was gorgeous!! It's my favorite look on him!! :)

If you like this black and white picture then I'm sure you will enjoy  these;

73881217.jpg

0001jn.jpg

0012jb.jpg

and something for fun :icon_razz:

tumblrlxracjn24z1rn4qwa.jpg

tumblrmgzqji1fqw1qdtdz6.jpg

and something beautiful

tumblrmgy4kju2jj1qlv1l9.jpg

tumblrlxpaa8xcyo1rn4qwa.jpg

and the cast

tumblrlxr4oplqpr1rn4qwa.jpg

and that last Jim's picture I found in the internet, That is beautiful story- Some girl's mother  has a cancer, and she was on the chemiotheraphy and the only thing that makes her smile was The Big Bang Theory, and Jim found out obout it somehaw and post this picture. This is so sweet, he is such a sweetheart :wub:

tumblrly9rz3ly6e1rn4qwa.jpg

• Like 3

THIS! This right here:

Hi! I'm new here, and it will be the pleasure to join your admiration and love for cast and especially for lovely and sexy Jim. :icon_redface:
Thanks for the pictures, and here is mine:
jimparsons10.jpg
I hope you like it. Enjoy. If they where posted, sorry.

Welcome to The Forum! For that Image alone may I shake your hand?

• Like 2

THIS! This right here:

Welcome to The Forum! For that Image alone may I shake your hand?

Thank you for warm words. :)  And here is my hand emoticon0150handshake.gif it's my pleasure, and it really is because he is beautiful and sexy and och... good lord...emoticon0125mmm.gif on that picture. I could look at him and never get enough.emoticon0152heartt.gif

• Like 1

and that last Jim's picture I found in the internet, That is beautiful story- Some girl's mother  has a cancer, and she was on the chemiotheraphy and the only thing that makes her smile was The Big Bang Theory, and Jim found out obout it somehaw and post this picture. This is so sweet, he is such a sweetheart :wub:

tumblrly9rz3ly6e1rn4qwa.jpg

So sweet he is! I hope he never change!

Thank you for warm words. :)  And here is my hand [img=http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/946/emoticon0150handshake.gif] it's my pleasure, and it really is because he is beautiful and sexy and och... good lord...[img=http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/7655/emoticon0125mmm.gif] on that picture. I could look at him and never get enough.[img=http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/668/emoticon0152heartt.gif]
You are welcome.. He really is sexy as hell!

I love the strategically placed star on Jim/Sheldon's Wonder Woman costume...

And I love the way his stubble kind of completely changes the contours of his face.

He's also adorable in the TV Guide photo booth shots, especially the one in the bottom right corner!

If you like this black and white picture then I'm sure you will enjoy  these;

73881217.jpg

0001jn.jpg

0012jb.jpg

and something for fun :icon_razz:

and something beautiful

tumblrmgy4kju2jj1qlv1l9.jpg

Oh Gosh!! I haven't seem many pictures of him at the Comic Con, so thank you!!

And he and his boyfriend are so cute together!! :)

Oh Gosh!! I haven't seem many pictures of him at the Comic Con, so thank you!!

And he and his boyfriend are so cute together!! :)

You're welcome. It's a real plesure. He looks so hot on that pictures form Comic Con, unshaven and that sexy haircut...let's tell the truth, who we want to fool, he is sexy on every picture.  And on that picture with his partner... och man.. they both are so handsome.

I add some more pictures and gifs

tumblrly62iinblb1rn4qwa.jpg

tumblrlyxkdahwtw1rn4qwa.jpg

tumblrmgy32webcw1qlv1l9.gif

0002jp.jpg

600fulljimparsonskk.jpg

• Like 3

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I have a crush on Todd. Big Time! I would dare to say that I fancy him more than Jim.. probably because he's a graphic designer, and he has the cutest smile ever.

I have a crush on Todd. Big Time! I would dare to say that I fancy him more than Jim.. probably because he's a graphic designer, and he has the cutest smile ever.

I know what is like because I have big crush on Jim, and  is so handsome nad cute I can unerstand why they fell in love with each other, they both cute and sexy

Do we have this in our Sheldon´s pictures colection? : :)

Is it my hot imagination or he looks so natural that looks like he is talking to me/us??? :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

jim_parsons_2344143.jpg

Edited by Lissie
  • Like 1

Thanks for that picture! I don't think I've seen it, either.

It seems to be a slightly older picture, from around 2006/2007 or so. He looks utterly adorable, and indeed as if he's about to talk to us. :wub:

Do we have this in our Sheldon´s pictures colection? : :)

Is it my hot imagination or he looks so natural that looks like he is talking to me/us??? :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

jim_parsons_2344143.jpg

Yes, he looks like that on tha picture.  I can't stop gazing in his blue eyes, so blue like sunny sky on summer, and so bright and shining that when he looks at the darkness of the night a moon is hiding behind the clouds because of the envy. I I know that that sentence is maybe to much but I couldn't stop myself :icon_redface::wub:

tumblrmh3yubplpa1rr4ibg.jpg

tumblrlhnugtn3wm1qducfr.jpg

jimparsonsadriangrenier.jpg

Edited by silverangelD
  • Like 2