The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moon_Pie

The photo thread

Pomita I can see that in many things  about Jim we agree. Certainly about the fact that he won our heart.

You girls got it bad!! :) :)

What is the meaning of "SO" ??

Who is Johnny´s partner?

All the photos are really nice :) Thanks :)

You girls got it bad!! :) :)

I don't know if you meant love, if that's what you mean, as for myself -  och yes, and I'm not ashamed... :icon_redface::icon_razz:

Chloe i hate you! you have the shamy hug on your siggy. :(

tumblr_mhcxqxvdFz1rjv6s0o1_500.jpg

OMG SHE HAS A TATTOO? It can't be a birthmark. Or maybe her children drew on her without her knowing.

bigbangsheldon.....where does the pic of Amy comforting Sheldon come from? Probably an episode I haven't seen yet. Channel E4 in the UK have stopped transmitting the new series for a while, ending with the car parking one. I don't know when they will resume showing the new episodes. On the bright side (I think) they are showing new episodes of How I met your Mother.

Can he even get better looking? At some point he will need a weapon licence for his looks, or I will have to take my glasses of before I look at him!

HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THE RING ON HIS LEFT HAND IN THE SAG RED CARPET YOUTUBE VID??????

OMG OMG OMG, I am sooooo exited!!!!

I noticed he kept fiddling with it, perhaps it was like the cufflinks - lent to him to wear.  Or Todd gave him a friendship ring  :fi_lone_ranger:

• Like 1

Hallo all! There is something I'm hoping the people of the thread will do: Take your favourite pictures of Sheldon from here (or anywhere for that matter and add them to his thread. I'll start tonight if others haven't yet. :icon_wink:

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

bigbangsheldon.....where does the pic of Amy comforting Sheldon come from? Probably an episode I haven't seen yet. Channel E4 in the UK have stopped transmitting the new series for a while, ending with the car parking one. I don't know when they will resume showing the new episodes. On the bright side (I think) they are showing new episodes of How I met your Mother.

It is one of the promo pics for the episode that airs in Thursday on the US

silverangel - yes, he definitely won our hearts. And we have company. :)

I know that we have great company :icon_razz: , that is wonderful, and ithis proves how Jim is special and hot and sexy in every way. So many women can't be wrong :icon_redface::wub:

Edited by silverangelD

anjel, aren't i allowed to have the hugging? biatch xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6x14 the ep being aired this week they had the hugging in the promo so i giffed it. 

JUST WATCH THEM ONLINE LIKE ME! I AM BRITISH TOO!

If you like watching on TV (which I don't) you can burn them to a disc, my parents ask me to burn Dexter all the time.

6x14 the ep being aired this week they had the hugging in the promo so i giffed it. 

JUST WATCH THEM ONLINE LIKE ME! I AM BRITISH TOO!

If you like watching on TV (which I don't) you can burn them to a disc, my parents ask me to burn Dexter all the time.

No.

Kidding. Love ya.

Its like he's looking right at me (us)

Och God, that look, such deep, that I would like to drown in those eyes. I imagine that if he looked at me like on this picture, being close to me...och yes I'm having very dirty thoughts right now. :blush::wub:

tumblrmhcp3pohha1qltxme.gif

harveybroadwayopeningni.jpg

hq0001.jpg

eyetvsnapshot5b715d.jpg

Edited by silverangelD
  • Like 1